- Discover how next generation technology solutions are primed to improve the revenue cycle management process
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, Sept. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
WHEN: 1:00 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, Sept. 24, 2013
LOCATION: Online, with free registration
SPEAKER: Frost & Sullivan Connected Health Principal Analyst Nancy Fabozzi
The U.S. healthcare system is in the midst of dramatic change as intense focus is exerted towards controlling costs and preparing for new care delivery and payment models. Rapid acceleration in the deployment of advanced information technology solutions for both clinical and financial processes is enabling transformative change. As the healthcare system moves away from reimbursement based on volume and towards value-based reimbursement, disruptive changes are due to impact every aspect of the way hospitals and physicians get paid. In this shifting landscape, it is essential to understand how providers will need to reengineer their revenue cycle management (RCM) process and the next generation solutions that will most enable this change.
Attend this webinar to discover:
- What RCM is and why is it so important
- Why healthcare providers are increasing their focus on technology solutions to improve end-to-end RCM
- The major disruptive trends in the industry
- How next generation technology solutions will help providers streamline and enhance their RCM process
This briefing will benefit hospital CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, administrative directors, service line managers, and health information management staff; physician practice managers and administrators; vendors of health IT solutions and services; medical billing vendors; and financial services and consulting firms involved in healthcare.
"It is no secret that healthcare providers undertake myriad, convoluted processes to get reimbursed for the services they render. The healthcare RCM workflow consists of numerous actions taken by disparate actors across the care continuum - from point of entry, to point of care, and on through discharge. As crucial information gets lost in the shuffle, data errors and gaps are the norm, resulting in more work and lost revenue as providers struggle to address claims denials and bad debt," says Frost & Sullivan Connected Health Principal Analyst Nancy Fabozzi. "Although providers have long leveraged IT solutions to ease the many pain points associated with RCM, these solutions are outdated and increasingly ill-suited to meet the challenges of a healthcare system undergoing dramatic change.
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Connected Health practice, please visit: http://www.connectedhealth.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan