SAN FRANCISCO, April 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global weather forecasting systems and solutions market size is expected to reach USD 4.63 billion by 2025, according to a study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc., experiencing a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period. Spiraling demand for disaster management and weather monitoring systems and growing concerns regarding rainfall uncertainties are providing a fillip to the market.
Besides this, soaring need for accurate numerical weather prediction models and growing sea & air transportations are leading to the implementation of advanced weather forecasting systems across different industries. Improvements in the economic conditions of the Asia Pacific region and increasing concerns regarding safety and security are anticipated to propel the market.
Weather forecasting systems help enterprises in improving trading decisions and enhancing their distribution, warehousing, and transportation processes. Industries such as food technologies, agriculture, transportation, life science, renewable energy, and construction use these systems for improving decision making and reducing uncertainties caused due to changes in weather, such as floods, drought, or tornados. These factors are poised to stimulate the growth of the market.
Urban air pollution causes threat to human health, due to which organizations are increasingly adopting weather forecasting systems to protect the environment. The system helps in measuring weather conditions and monitoring air to estimate the air quality. However, issues such as complexities in weather forecasting processes and models are estimated to hamper the industry growth.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Weather Forecasting System And Solutions Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Forecast Range (Short, Medium, Long), By Component Type, By End Use (Enterprise, Defense & Military), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/weather-forecasting-system-solutions-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- On the basis of components, solutions will continue to dominate the market until 2025, representing over 64.0% of the overall revenue.
- The medium-range forecast segment is projected to exhibit the highest CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period, owing to increasing competitive rivalry and growing adoption of advanced technologies, which offer enhanced machine learning techniques and improved data analytics
- The enterprise segment is expected to dominate the market with a CAGR of 7.6% over the forecast period. The growth of the segment can be attributed to surging demand for weather forecasting technologies among various industries such as transportation, agriculture, and aviation
- North America was the leading revenue contributor in 2016, owing to early adoption of the technology and strong presence of leading market players. Asia Pacific is anticipated to emerge as the fastest growing regional market, registering a CAGR of 9.7% over the forecast period
- Prominent players operating in the weather forecasting system market include Airmar Technology Corp.; All Weather, Inc. (AWI); Campbell Scientific, Inc.; Columbia Weather Systems Inc.; Gill Instruments Limited; Lockheed Martin Corporation; MORCOM International; Munro Instruments Limited; Skye Instruments Limited; and Vaisala.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Smart Water Meters Market - The global smart water meters market is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period.
- Cloud Security Market - The global cloud security market size was valued at USD 4.47 billion in 2015.
- Next Generation Non Volatile Memory Market - The global next generation non-volatile memory market size was valued at USD 524.8 million in 2015
- Talent Management Software Market - The global talent management software market size was valued at USD 6.26 billion in 2015
Grand View Research has segmented the global weather forecasting system and solutions market based on forecast range type, component type, end use, and region:
- Weather Forecasting System and Solutions Forecast Range Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Short-Range Forecast
- Medium-Range Forecast
- Long-Range Forecast
- Weather Forecasting System and Solutions Component Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Weather Forecasting System and Solutions End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Defense & Military
- Meteorology & Weather Service Provider
- Weather Forecasting System and Solutions Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.