BANGALORE, India, May 19, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The Global Virtual Classroom Market size is expected to grow from USD 10.46021 Billion in 2019 to USD 26.78647 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 16.96%.
A virtual classroom is an online learning environment that allows the teacher and the learners to connect while they engage in learning activities. In a virtual classroom, some of the most popular resources you can find are videoconferencing, online whiteboard for real-time communication etc. These tools are expected to improve the adoption of the virtual classroom platform.
The Virtual Classroom Market is highly competitive and features a large number of foreign and regional players. The market has witnessed growing rivalry between vendors based on the pricing model, differentiation of technology, brand name, service quality, product differentiation, and technical expertise.
The report offers an exhaustive geographical analysis of the global Virtual Classroom Market, covering important regions, their market size, forecast, trends, and share. This report also analyses the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Virtual Classroom Market.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE VIRTUAL CLASSROOM MARKET SIZE
- Virtual classrooms are fitted with live technical support, which highlights the utility this technology provides. Furthermore, features such as the screen recording lets the students maintain revision and recapitulation lectures. Digital lectures often have the option of whiteboards, where the instructor may illustrate or describe ideas and concepts to add to this. Because of the advantages, it offers there is a growing trend of preference in both students and professors towards virtual classroom training. This shift in trend is expected to increase the virtual classroom market size.
- Increase in the adoption of Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) for corporate training is expected to increase the virtual classroom market size during the forecast period.
- The growing demand for customized learning experiences and the adoption of connected devices in virtual classrooms are some of the major factors expected to drive virtual classroom market size.
- It is anticipated that the introduction of emerging technologies such as machine learning and AI in the virtual classroom and the advent of mixed learning technologies in virtual classrooms will create significant opportunities for market growth.
VIRTUAL CLASSROOM MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
- North America is expected to hold the largest virtual classroom market share due to its technological advances. The US and Canada are the region's top contributing countries to the Virtual Classroom market share. These countries have set up economies that empower them to invest heavily in R&D activities. In addition, the rapid growth of the startup community and the high adoption of education technology is expected to drive the growth of North America's Virtual Classroom market.
- The Asia Pacific region is projected to witness the highest revenue growth in the virtual classroom market, owing to increased awareness of e-learning among individuals and increased adoption of virtual classroom techniques in developing countries.
On the basis of Geography, the Virtual Classroom Market is studied across
- Middle East
Inquire for Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/360I-Auto-4J66/Virtual_Classroom
VIRTUAL CLASSROOM MARKET SEGMENTATION:
On the basis of Solution, the Virtual Classroom Market is studied across
- Analytics & Data Visualization
- Content Management
- Device Management
- Unified Communications.
On the basis of Deployment, the Virtual Classroom Market is studied across
On the basis of End User, the Virtual Classroom Market is studied across
- Academic Institutions
The Academic Institutions further studied across
- Higher Education
The Corporates further studied across
- Financial Services, and Insurance
- Government and Public Sector
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Retail and Ecommerce
- Blackboard Inc
- Cisco Systems, Inc
- Dell Inc
- Google LLC
- Hitachi, Ltd
- HTC Corp
- International Business Machines Corporation
- LG Electronics
- Microsoft Corp
- Oracle Corp
- Panasonic Corporation
- Saba Software, Inc
- Samsung Electronics
- Sony Corporation
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=360I-Auto-4J66&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Multi User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=360I-Auto-4J66&lic=multi-user
Buy Now for Enterprise License: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=360I-Auto-4J66&lic=enterprise-license
● Virtual Training Market Report
The Virtual Training Market size was estimated at USD 50.5 Billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a 15.47% CAGR between 2019 – 2025
Virtual training refers to training carried out in a virtual or simulated environment when the learner and the instructor are in separate places. You can do the virtual training synchronously or asynchronously. The simulation of virtual training is of two types, namely training guided by the instructor and non-instructor-training.
The Virtual Training technology is widely used in fields such as civil aviation, military, e-learning, serious gaming, simulation-based gaming, entertainment, digital manufacturing, and healthcare because of its advantages such as ease of handling & understanding, providing as near as real virtual environment, and training performance. These advantages are expected to increase the virtual training market size.
● Military Virtual Training Market Report
Military Virtual Training Market size was estimated at USD 12.3 Billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.44% between 2019-2025.
Since 2012, the US military has been using virtual reality with proprietary hardware and software for training purposes. Some of the commonly used simulations include flight simulations, simulations on battlefields, and medical research. Such simulations help the soldiers practice more cost-effectively than the conventional methods.
● Virtual Classroom Software Market Report
Virtual Classroom Software Market size was valued at USD 3.6 Billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.68% between 2019-2025.
North America, Europe, China, the rest of Asia Pacific, Central & South America, Middle East & Africa, etc. are the major regions covered in the report. Based on global sales, the study lists the major players in the regions and their market share, respectively. It also explains their strategic moves in recent years, investments in product innovation, and changes in leadership to stay ahead in the competition.
● COVID 19 Impact on Online Virtual Classroom Software Market Report
The COVID 19 pandemic has spread to nearly 100 countries across the globe since the outbreak in December 2019. The global impacts of the 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-19) are already starting to be felt and will affect the Global Online Virtual Classroom Software Market significantly in 2020.
● Medical Virtual Training Market Report
The report offers an exhaustive geographical analysis of the global Virtual Classroom Market, covering important regions, their market size, forecast, trends, and share. This report also analyses the impact of Coronavirus COVID-19 on the Virtual Classroom Market.
● Military Simulation and Virtual Training Market
This report studies the size of the Military Simulation and Virtual Training market by players, countries, product types and end industries, historical data for 2014-2018, and forecast data for 2019-2025. Furthermore, the report analyses the global competitive environment, market drivers and patterns, opportunities and challenges, risks, and barriers to entry, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter's Five Forces analysis.
● Virtual Training and Simulation Market Report
The virtual training and simulation market size was valued at USD 204.41 Billion in 2019 and is estimated to reach USD 579.44 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.4% from 2020 to 2027.
In industries such as defence & security, civil aviation, healthcare, digital manufacturing, education, and entertainment, virtual training and simulation are primarily used. Additionally, it finds applications in other industries like mining, oil, and transport. By utilizing the virtual training & simulation technology, the above-mentioned industries can train their employees with greater efficiency at minimal cost and minimal risk.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
Valuates is curating premium Market Research Reports from the leading publishers around the globe. We will help you map your information needs to our report repository of Market research reports and guide you through your purchasing decision. We are based out of Silicon Valley of India (Bengaluru) and provide 24/6 online and offline support to all our customers and just a phone call away.
For U.S. Toll Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91-9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports/
SOURCE Valuates Reports