SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global vinyl flooring market size is expected to reach USD 42.2 billion by 2025, accelerating at a CAGR of 7.4% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research Inc. High strength, superior water resistance, and lightweight properties offered by the product are expected to propel its demand in residential and commercial construction projects over the forecast period.
Key suggestions from the report:
- LVT segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 9.0%, in terms of revenue, over the projected period
- Europe market for vinyl floor sheets was valued at USD 1.6 billion in 2018 and it is expected to progress at a CAGR of 3.5% over the projected period owing to rising penetration of the product in moisture-prone areas such as kitchen and laundry rooms
- Commercial application segment dominated the vinyl flooring market in 2018, accounting for a revenue share of over 65.1%, wherein majority of the demand was driven by the hospitality, institutional, and office segments
- Asia Pacific was the largest market for the product in terms of both volume and revenue in 2018 and this trend is expected to continue over the projected period on account of robust growth of the construction sector in countries including India, China, and Southeast Asia
- In 2018, Responsive Industries announced its plans to install facilities for vinyl flooring in the U.S., Europe, or the UAE at an investment worth USD 100 million to meet the western demand. The company's overseas plant is expected to produce over 6,000 tons of high-end vinyl flooring per month for the export market.
Read 143 page research report with ToC on "Vinyl Flooring Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Vinyl Sheets, Vinyl Tiles, Luxury Vinyl Tiles), By Application (Residential, Commercial), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/vinyl-flooring-market
Commercially, these products are available in various colors, textures, and design patterns and garnering the attention of consumers since the past few years. Furthermore, the product is gaining recognition among middle-class consumers on account of its visual resemblance to concrete, natural stone, and wood flooring products and significantly low cost. LVT is projected to witness a remarkable growth rate on account of affordability, low maintenance, excellent water resistance, and easy-to-clean properties of the product.
The products are considered a right fit for high-traffic applications such as restaurants, cafes, and offices owing to their noise reduction capabilities and easy maintenance. Technological developments in the industry to introduce self-adhesive flooring products, which are easy to install, are likely to lead to a high demand for these flooring products. The demand is projected to be high especially in residential DIY application segment. Non-residential spaces such as shopping malls and hotels are projected to be the prime end users of vinyl tiles owing to their superior aesthetic appeal.
Market participants primarily compete on the basis of product quality, pricing, and distribution network. Key players are engaged in efforts toward introducing products with low environmental impact and better durability. Brand reputation, diversified product portfolio, and wide geographic reach have been the key factors triggering the growth of major companies including Armstrong Flooring, Inc.; Mohawk Industries, Inc.; Tarkett S.A.; and Mannington Mills, Inc
Grand View Research has segmented the global vinyl flooring market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Product Outlook (Volume, Million Sq. Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Vinyl Sheets
- Vinyl Tiles
- Luxury Vinyl Tiles
- Application Outlook (Volume, Million Sq. Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Sq. Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central and South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Advanced Interior Materials Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Retro-Reflective Materials Market – The global retro-reflective materials market size is expected exhibit notable growth on account of amplifying demand from the automotive industry, spurred by rise in concerns regarding vehicle safety across the globe.
- Microencapsulation Market – Rising acceptance of microencapsulated materials in the food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and agrochemical industries is expected to have a positive impact on the growth.
- Aluminum Die Casting Market – Demand from growing building and construction sector and increasing aluminum content in vehicles are the key drivers.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.