SAN FRANCISCO, June 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global veterinary chemistry analyzers market size is expected to reach USD 1.3 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. Rising animal healthcare expenditure and increasing pet ownership are some of the major factors contributing to the growth of the market.
Increasing incidence of zoonotic diseases is one of the key trends escalating market growth. According to an article published in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in 2017, scientists estimated that 3 out of every 4 emerging infectious diseases in people are transmitted through animals, and more than 6 out of every 10 known infectious diseases in people are transmitted through animals.
Increasing demand for animal proteins is leading to a global rise in livestock production and increase in exports of animal products. Rising disposable income and changing lifestyles are stirring up the demand for animal-derived food products.
According to the American Pet Products Association (APPA), the U.S. pet food sales doubled to USD 22 billion from 2000 to 2014 and are expected to rise at a CAGR of 2.5%. According to Mintel, in 2014, 79.0% of the U.S. pet owners considered the quality of pet food products is as important as their own.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Veterinary Chemistry Analyzer Market Analysis Report By Type (Benchtop, Portable), By Product, By Application (Blood Chemistry, Glucose Monitoring, Urinalysis, Blood Gas Analysis), By End-Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/veterinary-chemistry-analyzer-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Benchtop analyzers were the largest segment, based on type, in 2016 due to their accuracy and precision. Portable analyzers are anticipated to witness remarkable growth owing to surging demand for shorter analysis time and quicker results
- The consumables segment was the largest as well as the fastest growing segment during the forecast period due to the ability of consumables to create a standardized workflow and advancements such as ready-to-use liquid reagents
- Blood chemistry dominated the application segment owing to increasing number of veterinary practitioners globally
- The hospitals segment held the largest market share in 2016 and is expected to exhibit a noteworthy CAGR over the forecast period due to increasing demand for in-house analyzers
- North America accounted for approximately 40.0% of the market in 2016, owing to increasing incidence of zoonotic diseases and growing demand for pet insurance
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness healthy growth over the next decade due to increasing pet ownership in countries such as India and China. It is expected to rise at a CAGR of 9.4% over the forecast period
- Key players including IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.; Abaxis; URIT Medical; Randox Laboratories Ltd.; Heska Corporation; and Eurolyser Diagnostica GmbH dominated the veterinary chemistry analyzers market in 2016.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Super Resolution Microscopes Market - Increasing government support and corporate funding for microscopy, technological advancements and growing focus on nanotechnology is expected to drive the super resolution microscopes market
- Scar Treatment Market - The global scar treatment market size was valued at USD 13.76 billion in 2015 and is expected to witness attractive growth over the forecast period.
- Nucleic Acid Amplification Testing Market - The global nucleic acid amplification testing (NAAT) market size was valued at USD 1.78 billion in 2015.
- Antiviral Drugs Market - The global antiviral drugs market size was valued at USD 41.1 billion in the year 2015 and is estimated to reach a value of USD 69.2 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.0%.
Grand View Research has segmented the global veterinary chemistry analyzers market on the basis of type, product, application, end-use, and region:
- Veterinary Chemistry Analyzers Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Veterinary Chemistry Analyzers Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Blood Chemistry Analyzers
- Urine Analyzer
- Blood Gas & Electrolyte Analyzer
- Veterinary Chemistry Analyzers Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Blood Chemistry Analysis
- Blood Gas & Electrolyte Analysis
- Glucose Monitoring
- Veterinary Chemistry Analyzers End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Clinical Laboratories
- Veterinary Chemistry Analyzers Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.