MUMBAI, India, March 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Bharat Book Bureau presents 'United Kingdom - Key Statistics, Telecom Market and Regulatory Overviews'
The UK's telecom market, one of the largest in Europe, is characterised by fierce competition in the mobile and broadband sectors, and by an innovative broadcast sector which has pioneered business models for distributing digital content. As a consequence, mobile and broadband penetration is comfortably ahead of the European average, while digital TV uptake has reached 90% of the population. Consumer prices across the board have fallen steadily, while network capabilities have been greatly expanded following recent investments by British Telecom and Virgin Media in Next Generation Networks.
This report analyses the key aspects of the UK's telecom market in 2011, presenting statistics on the fixed network services sector and an overview of the key regulatory issues including the status of interconnection, local loop unbundling, and carrier preselection. The report reviews the major fixed network telcos, examines the status of fixed-line voice services following the deregulation of the retail call market sector, and assesses the success and market impact of BT Openreach.
- Telecom revenue falls for third successive year
- Ofcom prepares for LLU and WLR charges
- new Arctic cables to connect UK to Japan
- Ofcom powers to be revised
- Regular's market report to Q3 2012
- Telcos' financial and operating data to end-2012
- Market developments to March 2013.
Companies covered in this report include:
Request for Sample Pages - http://www.bharatbook.com/RequestSample.asp?pid=99673
Table of Contents:
Latest Reports on Telecom Industry
- Brazil - Telecom Market Trends, Key Statistics and Regulatory Overview
- Global - Mobile Broadband - Key Statistics and Insights
- United Kingdom - Broadband - Fixed Network Insights, Statistics and Forecasts
- South Africa - Fixed-line Market and Fibre Infrastructure - Overview and Statistics
- Dominican Republic - Telecoms, IP Networks, Digital Media and Forecasts
- The Taiwanese Mobile Phone Industry, 1Q 2013: Branded Vendors
- Wireless Communication Equipment and Services Markets in China
Sector - Mobile and Telecom
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau