CHESTER, England, January 16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Where in the world is everyone going? New infographic highlights top 50 global attractions.
Planning a getaway for 2012? Know which travel destinations to target (or avoid) this year.
TravelSupermarket has developed an infographic outlining the top 50 most popular travel destinations based on information compiled about the world's most visited museums, theme parks and heritage sites. This infographic provides a snapshot into global travel destinations and helps answer the question 'Where in the world is everyone going?
View the infographic here: http://www.travelsupermarket.com/blog/top-50-tourist-attractions/
The infographic includes:
- Top free public destinations for money-savvy travellers
- UNESCO heritage sites and natural attractions
- The most popular amusement parks (hint: Disney's big everywhere)
- Seaside attractions
- Museums and cultural sites
- Top bazaars and outdoor markets
Notes to editors:
TravelSupermarket is an online comparison service where customers can find the best value travel options for their needs and purchase over the internet. The website compares flights, car hire, hotels, cruise, package holidays plus dynamic packaging by searching hundreds of travel websites. The information supplied is unbiased and is designed to save the customer time and money.
The site thrives on offering its users accurate real time availability by taking information directly from suppliers such as Opodo, British Airways, Thomas Cook, Radisson, Sol Melia, easyCar, Auto-Europe and many more, ensuring users are presented the best possible price at all times. It searches:
- Over 650 scheduled, low cost and charter airlines from 39 individual suppliers
- Over 200,000 individual hotels from over 42 individual hotel suppliers
- Over 200 individual car hire providers from over 21 suppliers
- 1,000s of individual package holidays from over 34 suppliers
Additionally, travelsupermarket.com also compares prices on travel insurance and on airport car parking.
TravelSupermarket is part of the Moneysupermarket.com Group PLC.
http://www.moneysupermarket.com is a website where consumers can compare personal finance products, save money and apply online. The website has several service areas including personal loans, credit cards, mortgages, current accounts, savings accounts, motor insurance, home insurance, travel insurance, health insurance, mobile phones, broadband and shopping.