SAN FRANCISCO, July 18, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global transfection reagent & equipment market size is expected to reach USD 1.08 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period. The growth of the market can be attributed to ongoing oncology-based research & development that aimed at understanding disease cause at genomic & molecular levels coupled with consequent surging demand for targeted therapies.
Transfection technology is recognized as an integral part of research programs pertaining to thorough investigation of various chromosomal anomalies. Hence, rising cancer prevalence of cancer as well as genetic conditions is anticipated to provide a fillip to the market. Furthermore, funds and grants by funding and government bodies are likely to back the growth of the market.
Funding and federal agencies, such as National Science Foundation (NSF), are offering the biotechnology sector with huge funding to carry out their biotechnology-based investigational studies. Moreover, international funding bodies such as NIH and Welcome Trust are projected to play a crucial role in the growth of the market by providing funds for genetic research studies. Such significant funds and grants are poised to boost the adoption of transfection technology over the forecast period.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Transfection Reagent And Equipment Market Size, Share, & Trends Analysis Report By Product, By Method, By Application (Gene Expression, Protein Production, Cancer Research, Therapeutics), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/transfection-reagents-and-equipment-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- On the basis of method, electroporation and liposomal transfection accounted for substantial cumulative share in the market. Several advantages offered by these techniques over other methods in terms of timeliness, complexity, and variability are supplementing the growth of the segment
- Transfection technology serves a wide range of applications with gene expression studies being the largest application in terms of revenue in 2016
- North America was the most prominent regional market in 2016. The growth of the region can be attributed to presence of prominent participants coupled with well-established biotechnology & genomic industries
- Asia Pacific is estimated to post a noteworthy CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing investments by international players for business expansion and rising buying power of consumers
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; Promega Corporation; QIAGEN; and F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd are some prominent players in the market. These companies are undertaking several endeavors to enhance their shares in the market
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Orthobiologics Market - The global orthobiologics market size was valued at USD 5.0 Billion in 2015 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period.
- Legionella Testing Market - The global legionella testing market size was valued at USD 160.0 million in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% during forecast period.
- CRISPR And CRISPR-Associated (Cas) Genes Market - The global CRISPR and Cas genes market size was valued at USD 1.08 billion in 2015.
- Genome Editing Market - The global genome editing market size was valued at USD 2.25 billion in 2015.
Grand View Research has segmented the global transfection reagent & equipment market on the basis of product, method, application, and region:
- Transfection Reagent & Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2022)
- Transfection Reagent & Equipment Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2022)
- Particle Bombardment
- Adenoviral Vectors
- Direct Microinjection
- Calcium phosphate
- DEAE - dextran
- Magnetic Beads
- Activated Dendrimers
- Transfection Reagent & Equipment Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2022)
- Gene Expression Studies
- Protein Production
- Transgenic Models
- Therapeutic Delivery
- Cancer Research
- Biomedical Research
- Transfection Reagent & Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.