MUMBAI, May 19, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Medical robots are a cross-disciplinary endeavor to facilitate disease diagnosis, surgery, radiation therapy, rehabilitation, and telepresence diagnosis. This report uses patent mining techniques, comprising of text and data mining, to provide an overview of medical robot technologies, as well as an analysis of major vendors' patent deployment, including Intuitive Surgical, Siemens, Honda, and so on. Also included are the outlook for the worldwide medical robot market and opportunities for perspective entrants.
To order this report and request for sample page:
Table of Content
1. Overview of Medical Robots
- Diagnostic Systems
- Robot-assisted Surgery and Therapy Robots
- Rehabilitation Systems
- Other Medical Robots
2. Data Mining of Medical Robot Patents
- Patent Search Procedure
- Selecting a Patent Database
- Identifying Search Keywords
- Data Selection
- Data Analysis
- Analysis of Technology Trends
- Text Mining
- Data Mining
- Relative R&D Intensity
- Results of Patent Index Analysis
3. Vendors' Patent Deployment Strategies
4. Outlook for the Medical Robot Market
5. MIC Perspective
7. Glossary of Terms
8. List of Companies
List of Topics
- Overview of the major categories of medical robots
- Major technology fields and sectors identified through the data mining technique; also included are top 30 assignees and their patent deployment
- Analysis of major vendors' patent deployment strategies, and a brief outlook for the worldwide medical robot application market value in 2017
List of Tables
- Table 1 Medical Robot Product Categories
- Table 2 Key Technology Fields Identified By Text Mining
- Table 3 R&D Intensity of the Top 30 Patent Assignees
- Table 4 Top 10 Medical Robot Patents
- Table 5 Matrix Analysis of 10 Most Important Medical Robot Patents
- Table 6 Important Assignees' Deployment in Medical Robot Technological Fields
List of Figures
- Figure 1 Various Examples of Medical Robots
- Figure 2 Search Flow for Medical Robot Patents
- Figure 3 Medical Robot Patent Distribution Share by Sector
- Figure 4 Medical Robot Patent Distribution Share by Field
- Figure 5 Worldwide Medical Robot Market Sales Volume, 2011 - 2017
- Figure 6 Medical Robot Sales Volume by Application Areas, 2011- 2017
- Figure 7 Medical Robot Sales Volume by Regional Market, 2011 - 2013
- Figure 8 Medical Robot Sales Value, 2011 - 2017
- Figure 9 Medical Robot ASP, 2011 - 2017
- Figure 10 Intuitive Surgical's Robots
- Baxter Corporation
- Board of Regents of the University of Nebraska
- Bonutti Skeletal Innovations
- Boston Scientific Scimed Inc.
- Curexo Technology Corporation
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery Inc.
- Fanuc Ltd.
- Given Imaging
- Hansen Medical Inc.
- Intuitive Surgical
- Johns Hopkins University
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology
- Mazor Robotics Ltd.
- Medtronic Inc.
- National Institutes of Health
- Orametrix Inc.
- Philips Electronics
- Restoration Robotics Inc.
- SRI International Inc.
- St. Jude Medical Inc.
- Surgical Navigation Technologies Inc.
- Symbiosis Corporation
- Virtual Incision Corporation
- Global Rehabilitation Robotics Industry 2015 Market Research Report
- Global Li-ion Battery Market for Consumer Electronics 2015-2019
- Asian Dermatology Diagnostic Devices Market by Diagnostic Device , by Treatment Device , by Application - Forecast to 2019
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau