SAN FRANCISCO, July 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global telepresence equipment market is anticipated to reach USD 2.45 Billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The need for the enterprises to reduce the cost in travelling for the employees is primary factor driving the market growth.
Increasing usage of telepresence equipment in various applications such as health care, education and government are the primary factors driving the market growth. Many government authorities are also planning to establish telepresence rooms as services as one the avenues for revenue. Telepresence video conferencing is being increasing adopted by many organizations as it offers cost effective solutions of high quality interaction.
The Recent technological innovation in robotic telepresence video conferencing is also one of the major factor driving the growth of telepresence equipment market. The major advantage offered by telepresence equipment is as it offers Lifesize video conferencing which give the feel of real person existence. The various end points in telepresence equipment include telepresence camera, Microphone and display devices. The market for various telepresence end-points are also expected to grow significantly over the forecast period.
The Room based telepresence system is highest revenue generating segment over the forecast period due to increased use of enterprises. Virtual presence of the individuals in the meeting will enhance experience thereby reducing the cost of travelling. But high cost of installation is one the major restraint for growth telepresence equipment market. Telepresence Equipment are being increasingly adopted in North America region which occupy significant market share over the forecast period.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Telepresence Equipment Market Analysis, By End-user, By Type (Multi-Codec, Personal, Immersive, Room based), By Form-Factor (End-Points and Infrastructure), By Vertical, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/telepresence-equipment-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The growing adoption of usage of telepresence equipment in large enterprises to reduce the cost of the traveling is the primary factor which drives the market.
- The Medium enterprise end-user segment is expected to portray high growth rate with a CAGR of 3.2% over the projected period.
- The North America Telepresence equipment regional market is expected to have significant growth over the forecast period, owing to the adoption of telepresence equipment in enterprises.
- The key players of the market include Array telepresence, Avaya Inc, Cisco Systems Inc., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd, Polycom, Inc, Vidyo Inc and ZTE Corporation
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Telecom Operations Management Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/telecom-operations-management-market
- Asset Management Systems Market -http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/asset-management-systems-market
- Workflow Management Systems Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/workflow-management-systems-market
- Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/data-center-infrastructure-management
Grand View Research has segmented the telepresence equipment market based on end-use, type, form-factor, vertical and regions:
- Telepresence Equipment based on End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million;2014 - 2025)
- Large Enterprise
- Medium Enterprise
- Small Enterprise
- Telepresence Equipment based on Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million;2014 - 2025)
- Multi-Codec Telepresence
- Personal Telepresence
- Immersive Telepresence
- Room based Telepresence
- Telepresence Equipment Form Factor Outlook (Revenue, USD Million;2014 - 2025)
- Standard Definition
- High Definition
- Telepresence Equipment based on Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million;2014 - 2025)
- Construction & Engineering
- Telepresence Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million;Volume, Million Units; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South America
- The Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- North America
Read Our Blog: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: +1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.