MUMBAI, January 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Heart disease has assumed great magnitude as an endemic health problem. Cardiology field has seen significant efforts in clinical research in the past few years with the development of new drugs and surgical modalities of therapy as well. However, the mortality rates remain very high. In this context, stem cell applications in cardiology assume great significance since stem cells have been found to be successfully used in tissue regeneration. Heart disease, including myocardial infarction and ischemia, can be treated with the applications of stem cells. This Stem Cell Research in Cardiology Report emphasizes on the market for stem cells in Cardiology.
The study is segmented by Source (Allogenic and Autogenic) and by Type (Bone Marrow Stem Cells, Embryonic Stem Cells, and Other).
- Scope & Methodology
- Segmentation of Stem Cells in Cardiology
- Stem Cells in Cardiology - Global Market Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- Global Stem Cells Market
- Global Market for Stem Cells in Cardiology
- Analysis by Source
- Analysis by Type
- Market Trends
- Stem Cells in Cardiology Market Outlook
- Company Profiles - Major Players in Stem Cells in Cardiology Market
- Major Product Innovations/Launches in Stem Cell Research - Cardiology
- Product/ Technology Research
- Stem Cell Research in Cardiology Research Briefs
- Corporate Directory
Report Published Date: Jan 2017
To view more details please click on the following URL:
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, Country Reports, newsletters and online databases. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe.
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau