VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, February 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Global Spirulina Powder Market: Overview: Awareness of the high nutritional value associated with spirulina is a major factor that has been driving the growth of the global spirulina powder market lately. The factors impacting revenue growth of the spirulina powder market have been presented in a new research report by Future Market Insights. This report titled 'Spirulina Powder Market: Global Industry Analysis 2012-2016 and Opportunity Assessment 2017-2027' highlights the scenario of the global spirulina powder market and various trends and opportunities available to the businesses involved in this market. According to this comprehensive research report, the global spirulina powder market is expected to witness a robust growth rate of 5.9% during the forecast period. The global spirulina powder market is anticipated to reach a market valuation of over US$ 530 Mn by the end of 2027. The analysis indicates that companies are currently focussing on launching spirulina based natural colors and are investing more on research and development in order to expand their customer base and enhance their regional presence.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2432
Global Spirulina Powder Market: Dynamics
Spirulina possesses anti-oxidant, hypolipidemic and anti-inflammatory properties due to which it is witnessing a high growth in demand in the global market. For every 100 grams of Spirulina in raw form, around 60 grams is protein i.e. 60% of the whole food, which makes it the highest protein rich food in the world. Also, Spirulina has high quantities of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients that make it an ideal food. Spirulina consists of Vitamin A, B, C, E and K and also contain calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, sodium and zinc. High nutritional content of spirulina has increased the preference towards spirulina powder. Spirulina powder is also considered cost effective. Various manufacturers are focused on providing Spirulina at an optimum price, owing to the high demand among consumers.
Global Spirulina Powder Market: Segmental Analysis
- On the basis of nature, the organic segment leads with an exponential growth rate of 7.4% during the forecast period
- Based on application, the dietary supplements segment leads with an estimated market valuation of over US$ 380 Mn by the end of 2027. However, the food and beverage segment is expected to register the highest growth rate of 6.9% during the forecast period
- Based on sales channel, the retail segment is expected to register a higher CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period. Whereas the direct channel segment marks a higher market share of over US$ 400 Mn by the end of 2027
- In terms of region, North America stays ahead all other regions with the highest expected market value by the end of the forecast period along with a higher growth rate as compared to the other regions. The North America regional market is expected to grow at an exponential CAGR of 7.3% during the forecast period.
Preview Analysis on Global Spirulina Powder Market Segmentation by Nature- Organic, Conventional; Application- Food & Beverages, Dietary Supplements & Pharmaceuticals, Animal & Aquaculture Feed, Cosmetics and, Personal Care, Others; Sales Channel- Direct Sales, Retail Sales: Modern Trade, Speciality Stores, Pharmacy & Drug Stores, Online Retail, Others: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/spirulina-powder-market
Global Spirulina Powder Market: Competitive Landscape
This comprehensive research report also includes a section describing the competitive scenario of the global market. Some of the major players featured in this report are Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Cyanotech Corp, DDW Inc., DIC Corporation, Dongtai City Spirulina Bio-Engineering Co., Ltd., Fuqing King Dnarmsa Spirulina Co., Ltd., GNC Holdings, Inc. etc.
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customised insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-2432
More from FMI's Food and Beverages Market Intelligence:
- Organic Oats Market Segmentation By Product Type - Oat Flour, Steel cut oats, Rolled oats, Oat Bran; By Applications - Breakfast Cereals, Bakery products, Snacks and Savory Products:
- Fishmeal Market Segmentation By End-Use - Aquaculture (Crustaceans, Salmon & Trout, Marine Fish, Cyprinids), Poultry, Swine; By Application - Animal Feed, Fertilizers:
- Organic Lamb Market Segmentation By Type - Raw Lamb, Processed Lamb (Rack, Loin, Leg Cut, Shoulder, Shank); By End-Use - Households, Food Industry, HoReCa:
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Food and Beverages Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): +44(0)20-7692-8790
SOURCE Future Market Insights