MUMBAI, June 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
South Korean Government has implemented various policies aimed at providing citizens with safe tap water compliant with the Safe Drinking Water Act. The Ministry of Environment of South Korea has set up several parameters for monitoring chemical levels of purified tap water supplied for drinking. However, a large number of South Korean citizens still face several issues with drinking water supplied by public water utilities. As a result of these water quality issues, in addition to rapid urbanization, growing health awareness and increasing industrialization, the demand for water purifiers across the country continues to grow. Moreover, aggressive marketing campaigns and introduction of innovative water purifiers have also been boosting water purifier sales in the country over the last few years.
According to "South Korea Water Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020", the country's water purifier market is projected to witness a CAGR of over 16% during 2015-20. Central region accounts for the largest share in South Korea's water purifier market, followed by northern and southern regions of the country. Segment-wise, membrane based water purifiers have been dominant in the market, due to their high efficiency in cleaning water. Moreover, adoption of water purifiers integrating advanced purification technologies like RO (Reverse Osmosis), UF (Ultrafiltration) or UV (Ultraviolet) filtration, is also rising across the country. Major players operating in South Korea water purifier market include Coway, Tongyang Magic, ChungHo Nais and LG. "South Korea Water Purifiers Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" discusses the following aspects related to water purifiers in South Korea.
- South Korea Water Purifier Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis (RO, UV & Offline)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of water purifier market in South Korea
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, water purifier manufacturers and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Read more & request for sample page:
Table Of Contents
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global Water Purifier Market Outlook
5. South Korea Water Scenario
6. South Korea Water Purifiers Market Outlook
7. South Korea Membrane based Water Purifier Market Outlook
8. South Korea Ultraviolet Water Purifier Market Outlook
9. South Korea Offline/Gravity Water Purifier Market Outlook
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. Market Dynamics
12. Trends and Developments
- Water Purification Developments
- New Product Development
- Portable Water Filters or Purifiers
- Nano Filtration Technology
- Market Expansion
13. South Korea Economic Profile
14. Competitive Landscape
- Cuckoo Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Coway Co., Ltd.
- Tong Yang Magic Co., Ltd.
- Chungho Nais Co., Ltd.
- Amway Korea Ltd.
- Kyowon L&C
- Hanil World Co., Ltd.
- LG Electronics, Inc.
- Biocera Co. Ltd.
- Altwell Tech Co., Ltd.
15. Strategic Recommendations
- United States Water Purifier Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020
- China Water Purifiers Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020
- Saudi Arabia Water Purifiers Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020
- 2015 Market Research Report on Global Home Water Purifiers Industry
About Bharat Book Bureau
Bharat Book Bureau is the leading market research information aggregator that provides market research reports, industry analysis, company profiles, business reports, country reports, newsletters and online databases. Our clients include Corporate, Consulting firms, and Academic Institutions and Government departments across the globe. Bharat Book Bureau provides over a million reports from more than 400 publishers around the globe. The market research reports we provide, help global companies examine the different markets before setting up a business or expanding into different countries across the world. They give a complete perspective on the current market scenario, trends, segments and future outlook.
SOURCE Bharat Book Bureau