SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global sorting machines market size is expected to reach USD 6.10 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 5.9% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The rising focus on automation to boost productivity coupled with the increased demand for reducing delivery time & process in the food industry is anticipated to complement the market growth. Automation allows businesses to improve their performance by improving productivity and reducing errors. Various industries are shifting their focus towards automation to speed up processes and maintain the quality of the products. Thus, rising automation in major industries, such as food and recycling, is expected to have a positive impact on market growth.
Key Insights & Findings from the report:
- The optical product segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020 due to wide product usage in the end-use industries on account of its ability to improve the accuracy of production along with reducing the cost of production
- The pharmaceutical end-use segment is estimated to grow at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period owing to the rising R&D and adoption of advanced technologies in pharmaceutical products manufacturing
- Europe accounted for the maximum share of the global revenue in 2020 owing to the strong presence of leading manufacturers, such as TOMRA, Buhler, Allgaier Werke, and Cimbria, in the region
- The product demand in India is expected to witness significant growth from 2021 to 2028 owing to the increasing focus of various industries on automation to increase productivity and quality
- The key industry players undertake various business strategies including new product development, mergers, acquisitions, and geographical expansions to gain a higher market share
Read 100 page market research report, "Sorting Machines Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By End Use (Mining, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical), By Product (Weight Sorter, Optical Sorter), By Region (EU, APAC), And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028", by Grand View Research
Sorting machines automatically sort all types of products and parcels irrespective of their sizes and shapes. They are rapidly replacing manual sorting on account of their benefits including, faster operating speed, improved quality, increased safety for workers, and reduction of labor costs for the companies. Key manufacturers are focusing on new product launches using advanced technology. For instance, in October 2020, Satake USA launched an optical sorter named FMSR-IR with advanced RGB technology and shape-sorting abilities all together in a single piece of equipment to eliminate unwanted products, such as discoloration and shape defects.
Grand View Research has segmented the global sorting machines market on the basis of product, end-use, and region:
- Sorting Machines Product (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
- Optical Sorter
- Weight/Gravity Sorter
- Sorting Machines End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
- Food & Beverage Industry
- Waste Recycling
- Sorting Machines Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key players of Sorting Machines Market
- Daewon GSE
- BT-Wolfgang Binder
- Buhler Sortex
- Raytec Vision
- Concept Engineers
- Key Technology
- Satake Corp.
- CP Global
- National Recovery Technologies
- Allgaier Werke
Check out more studies and research papers, published by Grand View Research:
- Plastic Market– The global plastic market size was valued at USD 579.7 billion in 2020 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% from 2021 to 2028.
- Cell Sorting Market– The global cell sorting market size was valued at USD 405.47 million in 2018 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of10.5% from 2019 to 2026.
- Machine Control System Market –The global machine control system market size was valued at USD 4.3 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.2% from 2020 to 2027.
Browse through Grand View Research's coverage of the Global Advanced Interior Materials Industry.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.