SAN FRANCISCO, February 12, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global smart office market size is expected to reach USD 57.05 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a CAGR of 13.2% over the forecast period. Organizations are constantly evolving due to changing workforce demographics and technological expectations of modern employees and employers. As a result, a large number of organizations across the globe are anticipated to shift toward smart offices. Rising concerns regarding energy consumption are also likely to augment the market.
Growing adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) is estimated to stoke the growth of the market as IoT enables inter-networking of physical devices through actuators, sensors, network connectivity, and software. Employers are able to improve employee productivity while increasing flexibility of work environment with better connectivity. However, concerns associated with privacyandmalicious attacks are poised to inhibit the growth of the market.
Energy management systems (EMS) offer advantages such as measuring energy efficiency improvements, analyzing energy data for better decision-making, and optimization of energy consumption. Audio-video conferencing systems help reduce travelling time and costs by providing a platform to share and collaborate ideas from remote locations. Surging demand for these hardware systems is projected to provide a fillip to the overall market.
Rising popularity of smart office technology is motivating manufacturers to invest in research and development activities for creating cost-effective, reliable, and improved products. Manufacturers are pouring substantial funds into development of new products for providing better user experience, which is expected to trigger the growth of the market.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Smart Office Market Size Report By Component (Hardware, Software, Service), By Office Type (Retrofit, New Construction), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/smart-office-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Smart office technology enhances experience of employees in terms of integration, intelligence, and intuitiveness
- By component, the service segment is likely to post the highest CAGR of 15.0% over the forecast period
- The retrofit segment dominated the market in 2016, with a valuation of USD 14.30 billion. The segment will retain its lead position through 2025
- The North American region accounted for the largest share of just over 55 % in 2016
- Key industry participants include ABB Ltd. (Switzerland); Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.); Johnson Controls (U.S.); Schneider Electric (France); and Siemens AG (Germany).
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Mobile Locations Based Services Market - The Global Mobile services based on location data are the ones which directly rely on information generated from navigational and mapping data.
- Construction Equipment Market - The construction equipment market size was estimated to exceed USD 150 billion in 2014. Technological advancements on account of modernization have migrated the need for advanced equipment
- Civil Engineering Market - The Global civil engineering market is expected to benefit significantly over the forecast period owing to rising demand for non-residential construction projects that require mostly civil engineers.
- Secure Logistics Market - The global secure logistics market size was valued at USD 48.19 billion in 2015 owing to the increasing money circulation across the globe.
Grand View Research has segmented the global smart office market based on component, office type, and region:
- Smart Office Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Security Systems & Controls
- Smart Lighting & Controls
- Energy Management Systems
- HVAC Control Systems
- Audio-Video Conferencing Systems
- Smart Office Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- New Construction
- Smart Office Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.