SAN FRANCISCO, October 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global smart fitness devices market is expected to reach USD 29.4 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The smart fitness devices market has witnessed a rising demand among the growing urban population in a bid to enhance their fitness goals. Advantages such as accessing fitness activities data in remote and real-time operations have resulted in an increased penetration of the market. Additionally, there are tremendous opportunities for advancements in the smart fitness devices owing to the increasing usage of smartphones and enhanced internet accessibility, which, in turn, would fuel the growth of smart fitness market. The growing adoption of the smart fitness devices to keep track of sleep, steps, calories, heart rate, and other bodily stats is anticipated to revolutionize the market by 2025.
The smart fitness devices market has been segmented based on product into the smartwatch, wristband, smart clothing, smart shoes, bike computers, and others. Based on types, the market has been segmented into head-wear, torso-wear, hand-wear, leg-wear, and bike mount. The hand-wear segment is the biggest segment in terms of size and is expected to dominate the market over the forecast period. This growth may be attributed to the high demand of wristbands and smartwatches. The torso-wear segment is anticipated to experience a notable shift in its growth owing to the rising demand for smart clothing.
The growing awareness and popularity of smart fitness products are encouraging producers to invest in research & development for creating better products. Manufacturers are making massive investments to develop several new products in order to enhance user experience. Researchers are focusing on developing cost-effective and reliable products.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Smart Fitness Market Analysis By Product (Smartwatch, Wristband, Smart Clothing, Smart Shoes, Bike Computers, Others), By Type (Head-wear, Torso-wear, Hand-wear, Leg-wear, Bike mount), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/smart-fitness-devices-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The growing demand for smart fitness devices market can be accredited to the increasing demand among individuals for keeping track of various body parameters such as heart rate, sleep, steps taken, calories burned, and others.
- The growing penetration of Internet of Things (IoT) and enhanced internet accessibility, which helps to direct digital controls for improved Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communication, have encouraged users to adopt smart fitness devices.
- The increase in adoption of wireless technology, sensor technology, miniaturized hardware, cloud services, and smartphone have enabled smart fitness market to emerge as a new promising consumer segment.
- The North American region accounted for the largest market share in 2016, which may be attributed to its large consumer base.
- Key industry participants include Apple Inc. (U.S.), Fitbit Inc. (U.S.), Garmin Ltd. (Switzerland), Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea), and Xiaomi Inc. (China).
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Wireless Power Transmission Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/wireless-power-transmission-market
- IGBT (Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor) And Thyristor Market -http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/igbt-and-thyristor-market
- Super Junction MOSFET Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/super-junction-mosfet-market
- Home Appliance Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/home-appliance-market
Grand View Research has segmented the smart fitness market based on products, types, and regions:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Smart Clothing
- Smart Shoes
- Bike Computers
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Bike mount
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.