SAN FRANCISCO, July 28, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global small cell 5G network market size is estimated to reach USD 28,476.4 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 77.6% from 2020 to 2027, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The market attained a volume of 215 thousand units in 2019. Significant growth in the global mobile network traffic due to the massive adoption of smartphones across the globe has raised the rapid demand for high-speed data bandwidth among consumers. To deliver uninterrupted enhanced internet connectivity to consumers, Communication Service Providers (CSP) must opt for network densification and low-cost network solutions. This, in turn, is estimated to fuel the deployment of small cell 5G networks globally over the forecast period.
Significantly growing demand for high bandwidth capacity across a wide range of use cases such as accessing Ultra-high Definition (UHD) videos, cloud-based AR/VR gaming, and continual HD video meetings are expected to drive adoption of small-cell 5G network during the forecast period. Besides, to cater to the robust demand for improving data coverage and capacity in several crowded public places such as stadiums, airports, and malls, the deployment of small cell 5G networks is expected to see considerable growth over the forecast period. Moreover, the rising trends for telemedicine, remote patient monitoring, and remote surgeries across key countries such as the U.S., China, the U.K., and Japan, have surged the demand for faster data bandwidth in a bid to deliver unified connectivity in such critical applications. Also, the massive investments by federal governments in deploying advanced technologies across healthcare facilities is further anticipated to boost the installation of small cell 5G network globally.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Asia Pacific captured the largest market share of more than 30% in 2019 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 72.8% from 2020 to 2027. The growth is attributed to the rapid investments in deploying 5G infrastructure by major telecom operators across key countries such as China, Japan, and South Korea
- The robust deployment of small cell 5G networks in homes and offices to leverage enhanced bandwidth capacity is expected to lead to the indoor segment growth from 2020 to 2027
- With huge investments by key players to deploy cloud-based RAN to reduce the overall infrastructure costs, the virtualized network architecture segment is anticipated to see massive growth over the forecast period
- With the rapidly growing deployment across several mass gathering places such as stadiums, malls, and airports, the commercial segment is expected to capture the largest market share from 2020 to 2027
- Key market players such as Ericsson and Nokia Corporation are actively focused on developing new 5G-based small cells to strengthen their product portfolios and their market presence across several geographies
Read 121 page research report with ToC on "Small Cell 5G Network Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Component (Hardware, Services), By Network Model, By Network Architecture, By Deployment Mode, By Frequency Type, By End-user, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/small-cell-5g-network-market
The product also witnessed high demand from various personal care products and cosmetic manufacturers, majorly due to its oxidizing abilities and antimicrobial properties. Europe has evolved as a hub for multinational personal care item producers, such as Loreal, Unilever, Procter & Gamble, and Deutschland GmbH, with their presence across the European marketspace including countries, such as France, U.K., Italy, Germany, and Spain.
With the evolving trends of industry 4.0, key industry players across the globe invested a significant amount in deploying many Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) devices such as collaborative robots, Automated Guided Vehicles (AGV), UHD wireless cameras, and sensor-enabled machines, among others in their facilities. This helps these organizations to enhance the overall operational efficiency and productivity in such a highly competitive environment. Therefore, to establish constant communication among these IIoT devices, it is estimated to augment the deployment of next-generation small cell networks for industrial applications from 2020 to 2027. Furthermore, growing investments in deploying lamp post small cell 5G networks to provide high-speed bandwidth connectivity for smart city applications is further expected to drive the global market growth.
The ongoing pandemic of COVID-19 has shown an adverse impact on the small cell 5G network market. This outbreak has declined in the global production and trades of 5G small cells. Also, federal governments across key countries such as the U.S., France, the U.K., and Australia have temporarily postponed the 5G spectrum auctions in their countries. The escalating trade war between the two largest economies like China and the U.S., along with a high backhaul and transport network deployment costs, is further estimated to impede the market growth over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global small cell 5G network market on the basis of component, network model, network architecture, deployment mode, frequency type, end-user, and region:
- Small Cell 5G Network Component Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2027)
- Deployment & Integration
- Training and Support & Maintenance
- Small Cell 5G Network Model Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2027)
- Small Cell 5G Network Architecture Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2027)
- Small Cell 5G Network Deployment Mode Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2027)
- Small Cell 5G Network Frequency Type Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2027)
- Sub-6 GHz
- Sub-6GHz + mmWave
- Small Cell 5G Network End-user Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2027)
- Corporates/ Enterprises
- Hotels & Restaurants
- Smart Manufacturing
- Energy & Utility
- Oil & Gas and Mining
- Smart City
- Transportation & Logistics
- Government & Defense
- Small Cell 5G Network Regional Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
- List of Key Players of Small Cell 5G Network Market:
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Nokia Corporation
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- ZTE Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- CommScope Inc.
- Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Ltd.
- Airspan Networks
- Baicells Technologies
Find more research reports on Next Generation Technologies Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Private 5G Network Market – A private or non-public 5G network is a dedicated local area network (LAN) that delivers enhanced internet connectivity to industrial, enterprise, and other customers.
- 5G System Integration Market– 5G system integration is a process of integrating both virtual and physical components of any enterprise with new upgraded systems or applications to work over the new 5G network.
- 5G Chipset Market – The growing demand for high-speed data networks with a latency of less than 1ms to ensure seamless connectivity for mission-critical applications, is expected to propel market growth over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.