SAN FRANCISCO, April 18, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global single-cell genome sequencing market size is expected to reach USD 2.49 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a CAGR of 14.64% during the forecast period. Advancements in the field of single-cell analysis are anticipated to boost the growth of the market in the coming years.
Moreover, active participation and contribution of market players toward product upgradation are playing an important role in the growth of the market. Increasing number of collaborations and strategic alliances between companies are fostering the development of a collaborative portfolio in the system.
Moreover, emergence of next-generation sequencing (NGS) has helped the market gain tremendous traction over the past few years. Earlier, single-cell genome sequencing market was dominated by PCR and microarray technologies. However, qPCR and NGS are increasingly emerging as the preferred technologies.
Furthermore, rising number of single-cell genome sequencing centers & associated facilities worldwide is fostering growth prospects. The main objective of such entities is to develop novel single-cell genome sequencing-based applications and methods. These centers are also playing a major role in introducing advanced tools & instruments for scientific communities of various regions. This, in turn, is helping augmenting growth opportunities for the market.
In addition, public-private collaborations among governments, companies, and research institutions in the space are expected to promote more research initiatives. Various funding grants by NIH and private players such as Mission Bio are escalating the growth of the market.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Single-Cell Genome Sequencing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product, By Technology (PCR, NGS, qPCR), By Workflow, By Application, By Disease Area, By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/single-cell-genome-sequencing-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Instruments are estimated to account for the leading share in the market throughout the forecast period owing to optimal availability of products for single-cell sequencing kits. The segment is poised to command about 58.0% of the overall revenue
- NGS (Next-Generation Sequencing) is the most promising technology segment owing to the launch of integrated & advanced platforms for single-cell analysis. The segment is projected to expand at a CAGR of 15.72% during the forecast period
- Circulating cells will hold the largest share throughout the forecast period owing to intensive research studies on circulating tumor cells in the area of cancer progressions and treatment
- Academic & research laboratories will be the dominant revenue contributor during the same period. The dominance can be attributed to presence of established genomic centers and their research initiatives in the space
- North America dominated the market owing to well-established administration support, investigations, and presence of substantial number of regional players
- Asia Pacific region is expected to exhibit the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to active participation of players, extensive research, and favorable government support
- Major players include F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.; Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; QIAGEN; Bio-Rad Laboratories; 10x Genomics; Novogene; Fludigim; BGI; Illumina, Inc.; Oxford Nanopore Technologies; and Pacific Biosciences. Companies are collaborating with private & public entities as well as academic institutions to accelerate advancements in the single-cell genome sequencing market.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Rubella Diagnostic Testing Market - Rising prevalence of chronic diseases due to togavirus is the major factor driving the rubella diagnostic testing market.
- Neuroscience Market - The global neuroscience market size was valued at USD 28.42 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.1% over the forecast period.
- Live Cell Imaging Market - The global live cell imaging market size was valued at USD 4.3 billion in 2016 and is projected to grow with CAGR of 8.5% over the forecast period.
- Protein Engineering Market - The global protein engineering market size was valued at 823.0 million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 3.09 billion by 2025.
Grand View Research has segmented the single-cell genome sequencing market on the basis of products, disease type, and region:
- Single Cell Genome Sequencing Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Single Cell Genome Sequencing Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Single Cell Genome Sequencing Workflow Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Single-cell isolation
- Sample preparation
- Genomic analysis
- Sample preparation
- Single Cell Genome Sequencing Disease Area Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Prenatal diagnosis
- Single Cell Genome Sequencing Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Circulating cells
- Cell differentiation/reprogramming
- Genomic variation
- Subpopulation characterization
- Single Cell Genome Sequencing End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Academic & research laboratories
- Biotechnology & biopharmaceutical companies
- Single Cell Genome Sequencing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.