SAN FRANCISCO, August 15, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global single cell analysis market size is expected to reach USD 5.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 17.3% during the forecast period. High demand for early detection techniques and rapid technological advancements are creating a significant demand for single cell analysis. This technique is used in genomic, transcriptomic, proteomics, and epigenetic studies.
Single cell analytics helps assess cellular heterogeneity and aids in analysis of pathways and processes at a molecular level. It can be performed with samples as small as a single cell. Its current applications in diagnostics include genetic analysis, prenatal screening, cancer genomics, and neurological therapeutics.
Rising prevalence of chronic diseases is anticipated to drive demand for molecular assay services, subsequently leading to the growth of this sector. Single cell analysis plays an important role in risk management related to organ transplants, cancer, heart failure, renal diseases, and infectious disease testing by performing fast, accurate, and effective tests.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Single Cell Analysis Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (IVF, Cancer, Immunology, Stem Cell, Non-invasive Prenatal Diagnosis), By Product, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/single-cell-analysis-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- In 2016, consumables accounted for the largest market share owing to rapid adoption of beads and microplates, repeat purchase of reagents, and demand for assay kits
- Automated instruments lead the instruments segment, owing to their advantages over manually operated variants
- Companies in this market are implementing strategies such as mergers and acquisitions to expand their product portfolio and to strengthen their position. The partnership between Illumina, Inc. and Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. is an example of strategies implemented by leading players
- Major players in this market include, but are not limited to, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; Illumina, Inc.; Qiagen N.V.; Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.; Merck Millipore GmbH; Beckman Coulter, Inc. (U.S.); and Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.).
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Weight Management Market - The global weight management market size was valued at USD 214.7 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.3% over the forecast period.
- Surgical Sealants And Adhesives Market - The global surgical sealants and adhesives market size was valued at USD 1.8 billion in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.7% over the forecast period.
- Dental Equipment Market - The global dental equipment market size was valued at USD 6.08 billion in 2013 and is projected to grow at a CAGR 4.9% during the forecast period.
- Medical Device Outsourcing Market - The global medical device outsourcing market size was valued at USD 33.2 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow with CAGR of 11.5% over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global single cell analysis market on the basis of product, application, and region:
- Single Cell Analysis Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Assay Kits
- Other Consumables
- Manual Instruments
- Automated Instruments
- Next Generation Sequencing
- PCR Systems
- High-content Screening System
- Cell Microarrays
- Automated Cell Counters
- Single Cell Analysis Application Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Stem Cell
- Non-invasive Prenatal Diagnosis
- In-vitro Fertilization
- Single Cell Analysis Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.