VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, November 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Future Market Insights presents an in-depth forecast of the global service bureau market in a new publication titled 'Service Bureau Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Opportunity Assessment (2017-2027).'Through this publication, Future Market Insights presents a comprehensive analysis of the global service bureau market for a 10 year assessment period from 2017 to 2027. Future Market Insights forecasts revenue from the global service bureau market to increase from US$ 50,690.6 Mn in 2017 to US$ 97,042.4 Mn by 2027 end, representing a CAGR of 6.7% in terms of value from 2017 to 2027. This increasing revenue growth can be attributed to continuous launch of new services in the global market.
Global Service Bureau Market: Dynamics
- Revenue boosting factors
- Diverse business problems necessitating the deployment of service bureaus
- Increasing trend of outsourcing services
- Ensuring data safety from disasters
- Market growth restraints
- Competitive bidding
- Increasing amount of paper based business data
- Errors in indexing thereby complicating document retrieval
- Market opportunities
- Emergence of cloud computing
- Key market trends
- Increasing digitalisation
- Changing business priorities and dynamics
Request a PDF Sample for this Research Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5509
Differentiating Strategies of Key Players
- New innovations in products is expected to remain as the main strategy for key players in this market to increase their sales growth
- Long-term contracts with business partners helps increase business revenue and new innovation strategy enabling service bureau solution vendors to reach new potential customers in emerging markets
Future Market Insights Recommendations
- Evaluation of managed service concepts is helping users focus on their business rather than focussing on document storage and safety
- Increasing service bureau concept in various developing countries is creating opportunities for scanning and printing hardware providers for maintaining an effective value chain
- Service bureaus can focus on expanding their businesses across countries such as India and Australia, where the governments are offering investment opportunities and where setting up business is less costly
- Service bureau services are expected to witness substantially high demand due to the presence of large corporations that are working to gain opportunities to enter in the competitive market
Browse Press Release at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/service-bureau-market
Global Service Bureau Market: Segmentation & Forecast
The global service bureau market is segmented on the basis of Services into Document Scanning, Photocopying, Others (Printing & Fax); on the basis of End User into Government, Education, BFSI, Healthcare, Law Firms, Others (Retail & Telecommunication); and on the basis of Region into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan, MEA.
- By Services, the Document Scanning segment is expected to dominate the global service bureau market over the forecast period, estimated to be valued at about US$ 19 Bn by the end of 2017.
- On the basis of End User, the Government segment is projected to be the most attractive in the global service bureau market during the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period. The BFSI segment is expected to register high Y-o-Y growth rates throughout the forecast period and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6% in terms of value during the forecast period.
- Among the Regional markets, North America is expected to dominate the global service bureau market, with an estimated market revenue to the tune of about US$ 15 Bn by the end of 2017. The market in North America is anticipated to exhibit high market attractiveness index over the forecast period.
Global Service Bureau Market: Vendor Landscape
The report features company profiles of some of the key players operating in the global service bureau market such as Iron Mountain Incorporated, Hyland Software, Inc., Rhenus Office Systems GmbH, Kofax, Inc., OSG Record Management, Infofort, and zLibro, Inc.
Popular Research Reports by FMI:
- B2B Telecommunication Market: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/b2b-telecommunication-market
- Managed File Transfer (MFT) Software and Service Market: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/managed-file-transfer-software-and-service-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services, which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights, an aerial view of the competitive framework, and future market trends.
Future Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
SOURCE Future Market Insights