SAN FRANCISCO, April 23, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global seafood processing equipment market size is expected to value USD 2.51 million by 2025 at a 3.2% CAGR over the forecast period. The demand for seafood products and food in general, is high in developed as well as in developing regions. This factor is expected to boost the global seafood processing equipment market by 2025. Government regulations to safeguard the manufacturing processing and to provide a framework for hygiene and standardization of products are anticipated to enhance business growth over the forecast period.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The U.S. seafood processing equipment market revenue is projected to expand at a CAGR of 2.1% over the forecast period
- Favorable regulations, along with the economic benefits offered by equipment manufacturers and distributors, are projected to boost growth by 2025
- The U.K. market, in terms of value, accounted for USD 107.08 million in 2017
- Scaling equipment is expected to have a significant CAGR of 2.5% during the forecast period
- India is among some of the prominent markets in Asia Pacific and is expected to reach USD 208.22 million over the forecast period owing to significant rise in population and industrial development
- BAADER Group., GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Arenco AB, Marel, Uni-Food Technic A/S, SEAC AB, and Polar Systems Ltd. are some of the key players operating in the market.
Read 105 page research report with TOC on "Seafood Processing Equipment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product (Frozen, Smoked, Canned, Dried), By Equipment (Slaughtering, Gutting, Scaling, Filleting), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/seafood-processing-equipment-market
Increasing demand for fish and other seafood products with increasing investments to manufacture efficient units is predicted to encourage market growth in near future. Increasing industrial automation rate coupled with easy availability of these units is predicted to encourage expansion of the market for seafood processing equipment over the forecast years.
In terms of product, frozen seafood emerged dominant in 2017. It is forecasted to expand at a CAGR of 1.8% over the forecast period owing to advancements in processing technologies. Frozen seafood is expected to ramp up the production of seafood processing equipment over the next decade owing to the exponential growth in demand, particularly from Asia Pacific and Africa. However, canned seafood is expected to emerge as the fastest growing product segment with a CAGR of 3.6% over the forecast period.
In terms of equipment, scaling equipment emerged dominant with a market share of over 22.07% in terms of value in 2017. It is expected to be the fastest growing segment with a CAGR of 3.8% over the forecast period. Recent advancements in the machine and equipment sector are expected to revolutionize the industry and boost the market share further in the forthcoming years. It is expected to dominate the equipment segment of seafood processing equipment in the year 2017.
Grand View Research has segmented the global seafood processing equipment market on the basis of product, equipment type, and region:
- Seafood Processing Equipment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Seafood Processing Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Seafood Processing Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Food Safety & Processing Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Dairy Products Market – The global dairy products market is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. Growing world population base, rise in per capita income, increase in consumer awareness level regarding nutritional values of dairy products and, change in consumer dietary patterns are the key drivers regulating the market growth.
- Packaged Food Market – Packaged food market growth is driven by innovative processing techniques for boosting food products' shelf life. Overall market demand is expected to be led by snack foods and beverages.
- Food Grade Industrial Gases Market – Increasing application of food grade industrial gases in packaging and storage of frozen products, fruits, vegetables, beverages, meat, seafood, convenience foods, bakery and confectioneries is expected to be a key driver for market over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.