SAN FRANCISCO, July 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global rodenticides market size is anticipated to reach USD 993.4 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a CAGR of 3.3% during the forecast period. Increased prevalence of rodent-related diseases and rising demand for rodent control are likely to be major factors driving market growth.
Increasing urbanization, coupled with demand to maintain high hygiene standards in the business, public, and residential sectors, is expected to augment demand. Over 54.0% of the world's total population resides in urban areas, which is likely to register an increase of 66.0% by 2025, according to the United Nations (UN). Increasing population and rising consciousness regarding healthy environment are likely to augment demand for rodenticides over the coming years.
Stringent government policies regarding active ingredients used in production of rodenticides is predicted to be a major limiting factor over the forecast period. For instance, in Canada, only zinc phosphide and strychnine are registered for use as rodenticides. Natural rodenticides use non-toxic and food grade ingredients approved by the EPA.
Rodenticide manufacturers are continuously engaged in research and development of active ingredients for production of superior quality products that provide higher efficiency. Companies lay high emphasis on increasing their regional presence in order to tap unexplored markets.
The report "Rodenticides Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Mode of Application (Pellets, Blocks, Powder & Spray), By Product, By End Use (Pest Control Companies, Household, Agriculture), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" is available now to Grand View Research customers and can also be purchased directly from.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Rodenticides Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Mode of Application (Pellets, Blocks, Powder & Spray), By Product, By End Use (Pest Control Companies, Household, Agriculture), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/rodenticides-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- By product, the non-anticoagulant segment is likely to register the highest CAGR of 4.0% from 2017 to 2025 due to higher efficiency in destroying rodents in comparison to anticoagulants
- The powder and spray mode of application is expected to register a sluggish CAGR of 2.5% from 2017 to 2025. Use of such modes spreads particles into the air when used in ventilation, which, in turn, could harm pets and humans
- By end use, the agriculture segment is projected to register a CAGR of 3.9% from 2017 to 2025. Increase in damage to grains, farm equipment, and crop by rodents is likely to drive segment growth over the forecast period
- Demand for rodenticides in China is anticipated to signify a CAGR of 6.6% over the coming years. Acute rodenticides have been used in the country for many years and play a vital role in controlling rodent population
- Central and South America is estimated to register a CAGR of 3.7% from 2017 to 2025. Rising rodent population in the region is a limiting factor for development or introduction of some crops, which is likely to propel demand for rodent control products in the coming years
- Manufacturers are engaged in various acquisitions and new product developments to gain prominence in the market. For instance, Rentokil Initial plc acquired Vector Disease Acquisition, LLC in November 2017 to expand its presence in North America.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Formic Acid Market - The Global formic acid market is anticipated to witness significant growth over the forecast period on account of increasing application scope in various end-use industries.
- Slow And Controlled Release Pesticides Market - The global slow & controlled release pesticides market size was USD 1.7 billion in 2016 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% from 2017 to 2025.
- Wood Vinegar Market - The global wood vinegar market size was estimated at USD 3.7 million in 2016.
- Linseed Oil Market - The global linseed oil market size was valued at USD 720 million in 2016. Increasing demand from paints and coatings industry as a varnish and as a drying lubricant is expected to boost the market over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global rodenticides market on the basis of product, mode of application, end use, and region:
- Rodenticides Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Rodenticides Mode of Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Powder & spray
- Rodenticides End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Pest control companies
- Urban centers
- Rodenticides Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.