SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global reduced fat butter market size is expected to reach USD 1.16 billion by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing awareness regarding the health benefits of the product, such as weight management and better digestion, is expected to drive the demand over the forecast period. Rising health consciousness and demand for healthy food products are also among the key factors expected to boost the market growth in the next few years.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Europe was the dominant regional market in 2018. This trend is projected to continue over the next few years
- North America is estimated to register the fastest CAGR from 2019 to 2025 on account of increased awareness about product benefits
- Key companies in the global reduced fat butter market include Palsgaard; Ornua Co-operative Ltd.; Upfield; Amul Milk Union Ltd.; Finlandia Cheese, Inc.; Kerrygold USA; Saputo Dairy Australia Pvt. Ltd.; Land O'Lakes, Inc.; and Devondale
- These companies focus on new product development and capacity expansion to estimate existing and future demand patterns from upcoming product segments
Read 80 page research report with ToC on "Reduced Fat Butter Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Distribution Channel (Store-based, Online), By Region (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025'' at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/reduced-fat-butter-market
Rising usage of reduced fat butter as a substitute for traditional butter is also boosting the market growth. In addition, constant product innovation by key companies will contribute to the demand. For instance, Amul Milk Union Ltd. introduced Amul Lite. It does not have preservatives and is low in saturated fat content. It also contains vitamins and omega-6 and -3, which help maintain healthy cholesterol levels. Store-based distribution channel segment held the largest of the global market in 2018.
Easy availability of a wide range of products offered by premium and local brands along with attractive discounts and offers is estimated to boost the product sales through store-based distribution channel. Moreover, rapid development of organized retail sector has provided new growth opportunities. The online distribution channel is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period. Rising number of smartphone and internet users is the key reason behind the segment growth. In addition, cashbacks and other offers and home delivery services provided by e-commerce companies are expected to drive the segment.
Grand View Research has segmented the global reduced fat butter market based on distribution channel and region:
- Reduced Fat Butter Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Reduced Fat Butter Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Consumer F&B Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Gluten Free Sugar Syrup Market – The global gluten free sugar syrup market size was valued at USD 943.461 million in 2018. The market is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 6.31% from 2019 to 2025.
- Soy Dessert Market – The global soy dessert market size was valued at USD 55.5 billion in 2018 and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.2% in the forecast period.
- Vegan Food Market – The global vegan food market size was valued at USD 12.69 billion in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 9.6% from 2019 to 2025.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.