SAN FRANCISCO, May 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global rear-view mirror market size is expected to reach USD 15.76 billion by 2025, according to a study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a 5.7% CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing awareness among people regarding vehicle safety and rising sales of luxury vehicles equipped with navigation and infotainment systems have bolstered market growth.
Growing interest of rear-view mirror manufacturing companies, such as Continental AG, toward capturing a larger share in the developed markets of regions such as North America is expected to drive product adoption. Additionally, rise in commercial activities is bolstering market growth.
The Asia Pacific regional market is expected to witness considerable growth, owing to increasing sales of passenger vehicles. Stringent government regulations pertaining to passenger and vehicle safety are further bolstering the growth of the market. Additionally, surging investments in automobile production in many developing countries of the region are driving the market.
However, high replacement, development, and maintenance costs of smart rear-view mirrors are expected to hinder market growth. Thus, rear-view mirror providers are focusing on developing affordable solutions that can be used in other markets such as utilities and transportation.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Rear-view Mirror Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Feature Type (Blind Spot Detection, Heating), By Mounting Location, By Product Type, By Mirror Type, By Vehicle Type, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/rear-view-mirror-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Auto-dimming feature offers both visual and audio alerts and the segment is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period by feature
- Demand for door-mounted mirrors is expected to increase in commercial vehicles
- Demand for smart rear-view mirrors is expected to increase in passenger vehicles owing to benefits such as a built-in camera that provides enhanced vision in unfavorable weather conditions and eliminates glare caused by headlights of other cars
- Erratic cold weather conditions are one of the key factors driving demand for mirrors with in-vehicle heating functions in North America and Europe
- Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest-growing region over the forecast period owing to increasing sales of passenger and high-end premium vehicles
- Prominent industry participants include Gentex Corporation; Continental AG; Valeo; Magna International, Inc.; and Murakami Corporation.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Ground Handling System Market - The ground handling system market size was estimated at USD 97.82billion in 2014. Increasing globalization has significantly increased the global air traffic, which in turn has elevated the importance of ground support operations at airports.
- Pneumatic Tire Market - The global pneumatic tire market size was valued at USD 192.40 billion in 2014 and is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period on account rising demand from automotive industry.
- Connected Car Market - The global connected car market size was estimated at over USD 24 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 28% over the forecast period.
- Armored Vehicle Market - The global armored vehicle market size was estimated at USD 22.2 billion in 2014. Increasing focus to safeguard soldiers from any external and internal threat is anticipated to favor industry growth.
Grand View Research has segmented the global rear-view mirror market based on feature type, mounting location, product type, type, vehicle type, and region:
- Rear-view Mirror Feature Type (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Blind Spot Detection
- Power Control
- Automatic Folding
- Heating Function
- Rear-view Mirror Mounting Location Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Door Mounted
- Body Mounted
- Rear-view Mirror Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Smart Rear-View Mirror
- Conventional Rear-View Mirror
- Rear-view Mirror Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Exterior Mirror
- Interior Mirror
- Rear-view Mirror Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
- Rear-view Mirror Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.