SAN FRANCISCO, February 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global quality management software (QMS) market is anticipated to reach USD 13.94 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to witness considerable growth due to the increasing demand for effective management of organizational processes and the need for meeting consumer expectations in a highly competitive market.
The need for controlling processes and product quality in accordance with regulatory and industry norms coupled with increasing compliance pressure are some of the key factors responsible for the growing adoption of quality management software. Furthermore, as numerous manufacturing companies are focusing their efforts on ensuring quality assurance and reducing deviations in the expected versus delivered product quality, the demand for QMS is expected to maintain a consistent growth rate over the forecast period.
Recent advancements in product capabilities and software delivery to end users have had a considerable effect on market development. As a result, newer functionalities and product integration with existing software platforms such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) are boosting the adoption of quality management software across a wide range of industries.
An important parameter in the industry is the adoption of cloud platforms and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions. It has not only reduced the overall cost of solutions but has also resulted in lesser infrastructure management overheads and affordable scalability and flexibility. While concerns regarding security and data integrity still exist among users, cloud deployment has become a key asset for QMS deployment.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Quality Management Software Market Size, Share & Trend Analysis Report By Application, By Solution By Deployment, By Company Size, By Region, And Segment Forecast, 2014 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/quality-management-software-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Small and medium enterprises are leading the market in terms of adoption of new solutions across all industries.
- The adoption of QMS in SMEs is primarily driven by the proliferation of cloud deployment and the need for cost flexibility and agility among SMEs.
- Globalization and competition for international market spaces have led to the need for complying with numerous international standards and directives.
- The manufacturing application segment witnessed the highest demand for QMS in 2016.
- The key players in the market include MasterControl, Inc., Sparta Systems, Inc., SAP SE, Arena Solutions Inc., and Autodesk Inc., among others.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Touch Screen Technology Market - The Global touch screen technology market is expected to witness a high growth on account of growing smartphone devices consumption.
- Public Relations (PR) Tools Market - The global public relations (PR) tools market size was valued at USD 4.55 billion in 2015 and is predicted to gain momentum over the next eight years.
- Intelligent Vending Machines Market - The intelligent vending machines market size was valued at USD 3.34 billion in 2015 and is presumed to gain traction over the forecast period.
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) Market - The global Software Defined Networking (SDN) market size was valued at USD 474.2 million in 2015.
Grand View Research has segmented the quality management software market report based on application, solution, deployment, company size, and region:
- Quality Management Software Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- IT & Telecom
- Transportation & Logistics
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Defense & Aerospace
- Quality Management Software Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Document Control
- Non-Conformances/Corrective & Preventative
- Complaint Handling
- Employee Training
- Audit Management
- Supplier Quality Management
- Calibration Management
- Change Management
- Quality Management Software Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Quality Management Software Company Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Small & Medium Enterprise (SME)
- Large Enterprise
- Quality Management Software Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.