SAN FRANCISCO, February 19, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The PVD faucet finishes market size in U.S., Germany, and China is expected to value USD 11.8 billion by 2020, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a 7.3% CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing expenditure on renovation by hotel groups and rise in home constructions are expected to drive demand for PVD faucet finishes. Increasing urbanization is another factor fueling market growth.
Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) refers to the process of bonding a finish to a faucet. This process is preferred over powder coating, atomic layer deposition, and electroplating as faucets with PVD finishes offer resistance to scratches, wear and tear, and corrosion, and enhance durability. Several faucet manufacturing companies have been using this process in place of conventional electroplating processes.
North America and Europe are major travel destinations and the growing number of visitors is boosted the hotel and lodging industry in these regions. This, in turn, has fueled expenditure on building new hotels and rooms with advanced technologies and classic as well as unique interior fixtures. As a result, demand for different types of PVD faucet finishes is anticipated to be on the rise over the forecast period.
The global housing market is also expected to contribute significantly to the U.S., China, and Germany market for PVD faucet finishes. Rise in residential construction has led to demand for additional housing faucets, including bathroom and kitchen faucets and related fixtures and this is likely to fuel market growth in the coming years.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Faucet Finishes Market Analysis Report By Color Variation (Chrome, Nickel, Rose, Black, Gold), By Application (Home, Hotel), By Region (U.S., Germany, China), And Segment Forecasts, 2015 - 2020" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/physical-vapor-deposition-pvd-faucet-finishes-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- In 2016, China was estimated to be the largest market, followed by U.S. In China, the highest demand for faucets stemmed from the hotel industry, in terms of both volume and revenue. The industry constituted a share of 69.75% of the total market in terms of volume
- International multi-chain hotels are penetrating into tier-II and tier-III cities in China to capitalize on the growth potential created by expanding middle class population. This section of the society has been seeking premium hospitality services in the country in recent times
- In U.S., the physical vapor deposition faucet finishes market was dominated by the residential homes segment, which is expected to increase from 9,302,992 faucets in 2016 to 10,598,304 faucets by 2020
- In Germany, physical vapor deposition faucet finishes are witnessing high demand in the home-use segment. The number of newly constructed homes is gradually increasing due to rising government support and easy availability of finances
- In terms of color variation, chrome faucets was the largest segment in 2016 and is expected to register a CAGR of 7.7% from 2017 - 2020
- Key players include Kohler Co.; Hansgrohe SE; GROHE AG; California Faucets, Inc.; Delta Faucet Company; American Faucets & Coatings Corporation; and Moen, Inc.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Noble Gases Market - The Global noble gases market has received a tremendous boost on account of rising applications in niche markets such as window insulations, laser technologies, electronics, energy-efficient lighting industry.
- Permanent Magnet Market - Permanent magnet market size was valued at USD 13.02 billion in 2015. Growing demand for permanent magnets for medical devices use for disease detection, and effective drug targeting is expected to augment the demand.
- Scratch Resistant Polypropylene Compound For Automotive Interior Market - The scratch resistant polypropylene (PP) compound for automotive interior market size was USD 3.40 billion in 2015. Increasing usage of engineering plastics to comply with stringent legislations is likely to foster the market demand.
- Resilient Flooring Market - The global resilient flooring market size was USD 6.42 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow on account of the mounting residential sector.
Grand View Research has segmented physical vapor deposition (PVD) faucet finishes market on the basis of color variation, application, and region.
- PVD Faucet Finishes Color Variation Outlook (Volume, Number of Faucets; Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2020)
- PVD Faucet Finishes Application Outlook (Volume, Number of Faucets; Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2020)
- Home Use
- Hotel Use
- PVD Faucet Finishes Country Outlook (Volume, Number of Faucets; Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2020)
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/advanced-materials
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.