VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, February 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Prefilled syringes drug molecules are prefilled with medication by the manufactures and are supplied to end users in the ready-to-use form. The overall global investment in healthcare has increased in the last few years. Healthcare field solutions continue to be sought after to increase the quality of life, which provides significant opportunities for pharmaceutical companies. This has also contributed to the growth of various segments of the healthcare industry such as the prefilled syringes drug molecules market. A new research report by Future Market Insights titled 'Prefilled Syringes Drug Molecules Market: Global Industry Analysis 2012-2016 and Opportunity Assessment 2017 - 2027' briefs the scenario of the global prefilled syringes drug molecules market. According to the market analysis, the global prefilled syringes drug molecules market is expected to reach a market valuation of over US$ 70 Mn by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period.
Global Prefilled Syringes Drug Molecules Market: Drivers and Opportunities
The report indicates that revenue growth of the market is mainly driven by the effectiveness, convenience and ease of use of prefilled syringes. This has attracted various healthcare professionals and patients to use prefilled syringes. In addition, the minimal contamination of drug molecules and self-administration of drugs at home settings have increased the demand for prefilled syringes drug molecules. Manufacturers are focussing on introducing updated technologies and advanced products in order to attract customers. Pharmaceutical companies are introducing generic versions for cost-effective auto-injector devices and are targeting emerging regions such as the Asia Pacific, Middle East and others in order to sustain and grow in the global prefilled syringes drug molecules market.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3198
Global Prefilled Syringes Drug Molecules Market: Segmental Analysis
- On the basis of region, North America is expected to lead the market with a huge margin. The North America prefilled syringes drug molecules market is expected to reach a market valuation of over US$ 23,000 Mn by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period.
- On the basis of drug class, vaccines and insulin are anticipated to show quite similar forecast with a high revenue share and CAGR
- On the basis of application, immunisation dominates the global prefilled syringes drug molecules market with its projected revenue share. However, diabetes leads in terms of growth rate with 6.6% CAGR during the forecast period.
- In terms of end users, hospital pharmacies are expected to lead the global market with a market revenue of over US$ 32,000 Mn by 2027. However, online pharmacies are projected to register a higher growth rate of 6.2% during the forecast period.
Preview Analysis on Global Prefilled Syringes Drug Molecules Market Segmentation: By Drug Class: Vaccines, Insulin, Adrenaline, Opioids, Others; Application: Cardiovascular Diseases, Diabetes, Immunisation, Pain Management, Others; End Users: Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, Drug Stores: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/prefilled-syringes-drug-molecules-market
Global Prefilled Syringes Drug Molecules Market: Competitive Landscape
This comprehensive research report consists of a brief profile of all the major players in the industry. Some of the top companies featured in the report are Amgen Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., AstraZeneca plc, Mylan N.V., Pfizer, Inc., Fresenius Kabi AG, Johnson & Johnson, Sanofi, Merck & Co. Inc., Novartis AG etc. The global prefilled syringes drug molecules market is highly competitive due to the presence of well-established top players. However, brands such as EpiPen auto Injector and BD Physioject disposable auto injector have strategically maintained their position in the market owing to a distinctive value proposition such as providing more precision and accurate dosage.
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customised insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-3198
More from FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Automated Breast Ultrasound System Market Automated Breast Ultrasound System (ABUS) Market Segmentation by End User - Hospitals and Diagnostic Imaging Laboratories; by Key Regions- North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan, and Middle East & Africa: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/automated-breast-ultrasound-system-market
- Digital Wound Measurement Devices Market Digital Wound Measurement Devices Market Segmentation By Wound Type - Diabetic Ulcer, Chronic Wounds, Burns, Incisional Wounds, Traumatic Wounds; By End User - Hospitals, Clinics; Key Regions - North America, Latin America, Western Europ; Others - Market Size, Growth, Forecast, Sales, Pricing Forecast, Share, Export Value, Export Volume, Trade: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/digital-wound-measurement-devices-market
- Neurointerventional Devices Market Neurointerventional Devices Market Segmentation By Product - Embolic Coils, Carotid Stents, Intracranial Stents, Neurovascular Thrombectomy, Embolic Protection, Flow Diverters Devices, Intrasaccular Devices, Liquid Embolic Devices, Balloons, Stent Retrievers; By Technique - Neurothrombectomy, Cerebral Angiography, Stenting, Coiling Procedure, Flow Disruption; By End-Use - Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centres: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/neurointerventional-devices-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
Press Office: Press@futuremrketinsights.com
FMI Blog: http://www.fmiblog.com/
SOURCE Future Market Insights