SAN FRANCISCO, May 16, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global precast concrete market size is expected to reach USD 130.11 billion by 2025, according to a report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a CAGR of 6.1% during the forecast period. Rapid urbanization and population explosion have triggered real estate development in emerging countries such as China, India, Brazil, Malaysia, and South Africa, which, in turn, is anticipated to drive the market over the forecast period.
Precast concrete is an advanced building material and practical solution for fast construction. Precast construction in comparison to conventional construction requires less time and resources. Additionally, precast construction is eco-friendly as it emits very less CO2 in the environment compared to normal concrete construction.
Structural building components are anticipated to form the fastest-growing segment owing to their extensive use in various constructions. Short construction span offered by the product is the main growth driver for this segment.
Governments around the globe are planning to provide affordable housing to those falling under middle and lower class, which is anticipated to further boost residential construction. Increasing urbanization has resulted in creating global demand for better transportation systems. As countries develop plans to meet this soaring demand, the transportation segment is expected to register significant growth in the coming years, with majority demand stemming from countries such as India and China.
Some of the major players are investing heavily in research and development of new and improved products with high strength. Key players are also investing in logistics as precast products require shipping to construction sites.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Precast Concrete Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Structural, Architectural, Transportation, Water & Waste Handling), By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/precast-concrete-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The structural building components segment is anticipated to register the fastest growth in terms of revenue, exhibiting a CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period. Cost and time savings offered by the type make it attractive for use in most construction activities
- Residential is the largest end-use segment in the global market. Push for affordable housing by governments across the globe is likely to spur demand for precast concrete in this segment
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the largest as well as the fastest-growing regional market, registering a CAGR of 8.1% over the coming years. Rapidly growing population and mega infrastructure projects by governments in the region are expected to boost market demand over the forecast period
- Many major players have invested in research and development activities to develop efficient and affordable products. Companies are also focusing on expanding their businesses in developing countries.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Automotive Magnesium Alloy Market - Automotive magnesium alloy market is expected to have a significant growth owing to increasing demand across the industry.
- Acoustic Insulation Market - The global acoustic insulation market size was valued at USD 9.33 billion in 2015.
- Inorganic Scintillators Market - The global inorganic scintillators market size was estimated to be USD 337.8million in 2016.
- Solar Control Window Film Market - The global solar control window film market size was USD 505.1 million in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6% from 2016 to 2024
Grand View Research has segmented the global cloud managed services market report based on types, cloud deployments, end-users, verticals, and regions:
- Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Business Services
- Network Services
- Security Services
- Data Center Services
- Mobility Services
- Cloud Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Large Enterprises
- Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Telecom & ITES
- Government (State & Local, Federal) & Education
- Retail & Consumer
- Manufacturing & Automotive
- Others (Media, Transportation, Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas, Real Estate)
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.