SAN FRANCISCO, August 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global poultry diagnostics market is expected to reach USD 771.4 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 9.6%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Disease outbreaks, technological advancements, and supportive government initiatives are the key drivers for the substantial growth of poultry diagnostic market. With the outbreak of catastrophic and erosive diseases such as Avian Influenza, Newcastle disease, and other respiratory infections, the farmers are now opting for a preventive diagnosis. These flock-infections are affecting the global trade of layers, broilers, turkeys, and water fowl. As a result, there have been continuous efforts to increase the awareness about these diseases, amongst poultry farmers.
Technological advancements in animal health are the key driver and is expected to serve as future growth opportunities. The advent of efficient animal owner's mobile technology, information management systems and vaccine banks are the key advancements. The rising number of government initiatives to promote animal health products is presumed to drive the overall market growth during the forecast period.
For instance, the World Organization for Animal Health (OIE) International Standards, a part of World Trade Organization (WTO) framework, issues guidelines to improve animal health and promote international animal products trade. The measures facilitate early detection, control, and reporting of pathogenic agents and prevent their transmission by rejecting of products which are not matching the standards.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Poultry Diagnostics Market Analysis By Test Types (ELISA, PCR), By Disease Type (Avian Salmonellosis, Avian Influenza, Newcastle Disease, Infectious Bursal Disease, Avian Encephalomyelitis, Avian Reovirus), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/poultry-diagnostics-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The ELISA tests contributed to more than 57.0% share in 2016. This can be attributed to their high sensitivity, specificity, accuracy and cost-efficinecy.
- Avian influenza led this industry with more than 24.0% share in 2016. Frequent outbreaks of influenza (bird flu) in Southeast Asian and African countries contributed to the substantial share.
- North America led global poultry diagnostic market with more than 35.0% share in 2016. This can be attributed to their advanced infrastructure pertaining to animal health, extensive distribution network, presence of multinational players and increasing awareness amongst farmers.
- Zoetis, QIAGEN, IDvet, Biocheck Smart Veterinary Diagnostics, Bioneer Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., BioinGentech Biotechnology company, MEGACOR Diagnostik GmbH, IDEXX Laboratories, Inc., and AffiniTech, LTD. are few of the key players in poultry diagnostics market.
- New product developments, collaborations, regional expansion, and mergers are key strategic initiatives undertaken.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Diabetes Treatment Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/diabetes-treatment-market
- Asthma & COPD Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/asthma-and-copd-market
- Pharmacogenomics Technology/Theranostics/Companion Diagnostics (CDx) Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pharmacogenomics-technology-theranostics-companion-diagnostics-cdx-market
- Cancer (Tumor) Profiling Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cancer-tumor-profiling
Grand View Research has segmented the poultry diagnostics market by test types, disease types and region:
- Poultry Diagnostics Test Types Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Poultry Diagnostics Disease Types Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Avian Salmonellosis
- Avian Influenza
- Newcastle Disease
- Avian Mycoplasmosis
- Infectious Bronchitis
- Infectious Bursal Disease
- Avian Pasteurellosis
- Avian Encephalomyelitis
- Avian Reovirus
- Chicken Anemia
- Other Diseases
- Poultry Diagnostics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.