SAN FRANCISCO, March 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The global point of entry water treatment systems market size is expected to reach USD 12.42 billion by 2028, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2021 to 2028. Increasing water pollution and growing urban population leading to the increased demand for clean water are factors augmenting the demand for point of entry water treatment systems.
Key Insights & Findings from the report:
- By technology, distillation systems are anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.8% from 2021 to 2028, in terms of revenue, on account of their inexpensiveness and efficiency in water softening for small purposes, such as laundries, aquariums, and car washing.
- The non-residential application segment accounted for the largest revenue share of over 70.0% in 2020 owing to the increasing demand from the food and beverage, healthcare and hospitality, and other manufacturing sectors.
- The residential application segment is estimated to expand at a CAGR of 3.4% over the forecast period on account of a rise in housing completions and redevelopment projects in the construction industry.
- The U.K. accounted for a revenue share of over 19.0% in the European market in 2020 owing to the National Infrastructure Strategy expected to spur up construction projects in the country, along with growing immigration in the country.
- Companies such as DuPont have been focusing on acquisitions, utilizing their cashflows with the acquisitions of inge GmbH, Desalitech, Memcor, and OxyMem Limited in January 2020, in a move to benefit the purification business of the company
Request a Free Sample Copy or View Report Summary: "Point Of Entry Water Treatment Systems Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology (Reverse Osmosis Systems, Distillation Systems), By Application, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 - 2028", published by Grand View Research.
Point of Entry Water Treatment Systems Market Growth & Trends
The increasing level of contaminants in water sources is anticipated to drive the demand for point of entry water treatment systems to ensure a safe water supply. Furthermore, shifting focus from conventional water purifiers toward technologically advanced water purifiers on account of rising contamination levels in water sources is expected to complement the market growth.
The exponential growth in the global population over the past five decades has exerted considerable pressure on the natural resources available on the planet, especially air and water. Rapid industrialization and increasing agricultural activities on account of population growth are anticipated to augment the demand for water treatment systems.
Governments across the country have introduced strict guidelines in order to restrict contamination in drinking water. Increasing awareness regarding public health is projected to complement the adoption of point of entry (POE) water treatment systems. This, in turn, is estimated to drive the market during the forecast period.
Point of Entry Water Treatment Systems Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global point of entry water treatment systems market on the basis of technology, application, and region:
Point of Entry Water Treatment Systems Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Water Softeners
- Disinfection Methods
- Filtration Methods
- Distillation Systems
Point of Entry Water Treatment Systems Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
Point of Entry Water Treatment Systems Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Point of Entry Water Treatment Systems Market
- Honeywell International Inc.
- DuPont Inc.
- General Electric
- Pentair plc
- BWT Aktiengesellschaft
- Watts Water Technologies Inc.
- Aquasana, Inc.
- Calgon Carbon Corporation
Check out more related studies published by Grand View Research:
- Water Treatment Systems Market - The global water treatment systems market size is projected to be valued at USD 44.01 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a 7.1% CAGR during the forecast period. Rising water pollution, along with growing awareness of a healthy lifestyle, is predicted to boost the market.
- Activated Carbon Market - The global activated carbon market size is expected to reach USD 14.66 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 17.5% during the forecast period. Rising consumption of water and air purification in clinker cement industries and coal fired plants is anticipated to drive the demand for powdered and granular form of activated carbon.
- Industrial Water Treatment Chemical Market - The global industrial water treatment chemicals market size is expected to reach USD 18.3 billion by 2025 at a 4.2% CAGR during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising demand for water desalination systems owing to scarcity of fresh water is a key factor driving industry growth.
Browse through Grand View Research's Water & Sludge Treatment Industry Research Reports.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research Helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Grand View Compass | Grand View Pipeline
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.