SAN FRANCISCO, August 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global plant genotyping equipment market size is estimated to reach USD 895.45 million by 2025 at a 9.6% CAGR during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) techniques have proved to be exceptional tools for identification, assessment, and validation of genetic markers. As a result, they have facilitated the development of array-based genotyping platforms and genome-wide SNP markers.
High-throughput Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) genotyping delivers various benefits over previous marker systems, which include different genotyping systems in order to meet different needs, rapid processing of large populations, and an abundance of markers. Prominent benefits of SNP markers include ease of data management along with cost-effectiveness, speed, and flexibility. Bi-allelic SNP markers create large databases of marker information and the data can be easily merged across groups.
Expansion of SNP genotyping techniques has led to large-scale investment by life science companies to develop genotyping and sophisticated sequencing platforms that leverage recent developments in automation, computer science, and nanotechnology. The genotyping platforms have been highly optimized for cost-effectiveness, robustness, efficiency, and speed. Additionally, many of the approaches are automated, which has enabled to free-up staff from repetitive hands-on work to do more effective functions in applying new tools for breeding applications, integrating phenotype data, and managing and analyzing genotype data.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Plant Genotyping Equipment Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By End Use, By Equipment (SNP Genotyping Equipment, Liquid Handler), By Application (Breeding, Product Equipment), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/plant-genotyping-equipment-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- From personalized genetic testing to plant biotechnology, the use of SNP genotyping is growing rapidly
- SNP is an upcoming area of interest for researchers engaged in genomics and life science studies
- The North America plant genotyping equipment market is expected to witness significant growth owing to increasing research activities in plant genotyping
- Key industry participants include Illumina, Inc. (U.S.); LGC Limited (UK); and Evogene Ltd. (Israel).
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Machine Translation (MT) Market - The global machine translation market size was valued at USD 433.0 million in 2016 and is expected to develop at a CAGR of 14.6% over the forecast period.
- Smart Thermostat Market - The global smart thermostat market was valued at USD 785.4 million in 2015, and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 18.7% (in terms of revenue) from the year 2016 to 2022.
- Wireless Charging Market - The global wireless charging market size was valued at USD 1.87 billion in 2014.
- Wearable Technology Market - The global plate and frame heat exchanger market size was estimated at USD 3.41 billion in 2014 and is anticipated to witness considerable growth on account of growing use in engineering, commercial, and industrial applications.
Grand View Research has segmented the global plant genotyping equipment market on the basis of equipment, end use, application, and region:
- Plant Genotyping Equipment Outlook (Revenue, USD Thousand, 2013 - 2025)
- SNP Genotyping Equipment
- Real-time PCR Instrument
- DNA Analyzer
- Liquid Handler
- Plant Genotyping Equipment End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Thousand, 2013 - 2025)
- Plant Genotyping Equipment Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Thousand, 2013 - 2025)
- Plant Research
- Product Development
- Quality Assessment
- Plant Genotyping Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Thousand, 2013 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.