SAN FRANCISCO, August 5, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Global piling machines market size is expected to reach USD 6.94 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. infrastructure spending, particularly in Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East is expected to result in significant gains for market participants.
Over the past few years, there has been an increasing focus towards energy generation through renewable sources. Stringent regulations to reduce adverse effects of emissions and vibrations on the ecology are expected to open new opportunities for piling machines industry growth over the next seven years.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Piling Machines Market Analysis By Product (Impact Hammers, Vibratory Drivers, Rigs), By Method (Impact Driven, Drilled Percussive, Rotary Bored, Air Lift Reverse Circulation Drilling (RCD), Auger Boring, Continuous Flight Auger (CFA)), And Segment Forecasts To 2022" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/piling-machines-market
Continuous flight auger (CFA) accounted for less than 10% of the global revenue share in 2014; however, it is expected to be the fastest growing segment over the forecast period. CFAs are the quietest and most economical piling technique, which is widely used in urban construction. Presence of a stringent regulatory framework for reducing noise pollution is expected to augment its market growth.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Air lift reverse circulation drilling (RCD) market was valued at USD 249.7 million in 2014 and is expected to be one of the fastest growing segments over the forecast period. Increasing application of air-lift reverse circulation drilling in foundation for construction owing to better penetration performance compared to rotary and impact boring is expected to augment market growth in the near future.
- Piling rigs accounted for over 35% of global piling machine market revenue in 2014. Flexibility, in terms of attaching numerous external components such as impact hammers, screw drills and vibratory drivers, to the pilling rigs is expected to give it an added advantage over other piling products. In addition, it is easy to operate and is available at a relatively lower price.
- Latin America piling machine market is expected to reach USD 354.6 million by 2022. Expansion of the mining industry in Peru and Chile owing to the discovery of abundant copper and gold reserves is expected to promote the use of piling machines for laying foundation for these projects. Furthermore, improving economic conditions is also expected to result in kick-starting construction activities in the region. In line with the same, CAF-Development Bank of Latin America and government of Ecuador signed an agreement in July 2014, to develop Ecosystem Innovation Program for supporting domestic construction industry.
- Bauer, Casgrande, Soilmec, Tescar and FAE are some of the key Piling Machines manufacturers present within the global market. New product launches and establishment of strategic partnerships with suppliers of hydraulic systems and diesel engines are some of the strategies employed by these companies to increase their market presence. In February 2013, Bauer entered into a strategic collaboration with AdBm Technologies to develop low vibration piling machines through the incorporation of AdBm's SoundShield Technology.
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/medical-devices
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the Piling Machines Market on the basis of product, method and region:
- Global Piling Machines Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Impact hammer
- Vibratory drivers
- Piling rigs
- Global Piling Machines Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Impact driven
- Drilled percussive
- Rotary bored piling
- Air-lift Rotary Circulation Drilling (RCD) rig
- Auger boring
- Continuous flight auger (CFA)
- Global Piling Machines Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Physiotherapy Equipment Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/physiotherapy-equipment-market
- ENT Devices Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/ent-ear-nose-and-throat-devices-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Read Our Blogs - divog.org, dniamericas.org, terrapass.org
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.