SAN FRANCISCO, June 27, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global pharmacovigilance and drug safety software market size is expected to reach USD 207.7 million by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., presenting a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Increasing number of adverse drug reactions (ADR) is a key factor for market growth. ADR imposes a significant burden on research organizations and companies. To curb this problem, pharmaceutical companies are opting for contract outsourcing of these services.
Manufacturers are now striving to identify various ways of cost reduction and minimizing operational expenses by gradually shifting from being fully integrated pharmaceutical companies to sharing costs by collaborating with service providers. Outsourcing helps increase internal resource flexibility, improves timelines, and results in better outcomes in short as well as long terms. Outsourcing also helps achieve better pharmacovigilance (PV) through regulatory compliance, higher quality, better productivity, and improved strategic outcomes.
PV service providers, in an attempt to ensure sustainability, are providing customized and end-to-end solutions to meet consumer needs. These firms are also incorporating integrated technologies such as electronic data capture and hosting of PV warehousing for aggregating cross industry data for benefit risk evaluation. Furthermore, the fact that service providers are now operating via a flexible and variable pricing structure and achieving operational excellence through constant product updates is expected to boost usage rates over the forecast period.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Software Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Functionality, By Delivery Mode, By End Use (Pharmaceutical & Biotech Companies, CROs, BPOs), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2024" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/pharmacovigilance-software-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- By functionality, fully integrated software solutions for pharmacovigilance are anticipated to reach USD 25.35 million by 2024, at a CAGR of 7.0% from 2016 to 2024. The ADR reporting software segment, on the other hand, is projected to ascend at a CAGR of 6.4% over the forecast period
- Based on delivery mode, the on-demand segment dominated the global pharmacovigilance software market with a share of over 52.0% in 2015
- On the basis of end use, the CROs and BPO segments are slated to witness lucrative growth owing to increasing adoption by outsourcing companies to curb healthcare costs
- The U.S. PV software market is anticipated to exceed USD 6.45 million by 2024. Asian countries, especially India and China, are also expected to observe remarkable growth in the coming years
- The market is relatively competitive in nature thanks to presence of global multinational players. It is also consolidated to a certain extent
- Some of the key companies in the market are United BioSource Corporation; Sparta Systems, Inc.; Oracle Corporation; Ennov Solutions Inc.; Max Application; EXTEDO GmbH; AB Cube; Relsys; Online Business Applications, Inc.; and ArisGlobal.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Chemoinformatics Market - The global chemoinformatics market was valued at USD4.43 Billion in 2015.
- Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) Market - The global computerized physician/provider order entry (CPOE) market was valued at USD 1.1 billion in 2015.
- Health Information Exchange (HIE) Market - The global health information exchange was market valued at USD 988.6 million in 2015.
- Spinal Non Fusion Technologies Market - The Global spinal non fusion technologies market is anticipated to exhibit a significant market growth over the forecast period
Grand View Research has segmented the global Pharmacovigilance and drug safety software market on the basis of functionality, delivery mode, end use, and region:
- Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Software Functionality Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- ADR Reporting
- Drug Safety Audits
- Issue Tracking
- Fully Integrated Software
- Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Software Delivery Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Software End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- Pharma & biotech companies
- Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety Software Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2013 - 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.