VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, March 17, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
According to Future Market Insights,
- Advent of digital imaging technology can be identified as the point from where roll films were ordained to go out of business.
- The declining demand for cameras with film rolls is directly associated with growing adoption of digital cameras. Consumers grew more inclined towards digital cameras, thereby making photo printing and merchandise obsolete.
- Furthermore, time consumed by dye sublimation photo printers added to this shift towards instantaneously-rendered digital images. Poor image quality and expensive costs of conventional inkjet printers further deterred consumers from photo printing & merchandise.
Future Market Insights' recent report predicts a very unavailing future for the global photo printing & merchandise market. Above factors have been compiled in the report to define the dynamics of global market for photo printing & merchandise. Based on these, the US$ 16.8 Bn market for photo printing & merchandise will see a decelerated revenue growth at 2.6% CAGR, bringing in just over US$ 21.7 Bn by the end of 2026. Future Market Insights projects that in the ten-year forecast period, photo printing & merchandise worth a little less than US$ 5 Bn will be sold across the globe. The report also highlights trends which will, in one way or another, boost the sluggish adoption of photo printing among digital age consumers.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1588
Firstly, manufacturers of photo printing merchandise are expected to maintain more focus on introducing kiosks for increasing marketing exposure. Companies like Fujifilm Group have already deployed their SmartPix photo kiosks across various commercial settings such as supermarkets, malls and camera shops, and have also augmented them with enhanced connectivity features. Instating NFC capabilities in photo printing kiosks can be also observed as another promising opportunity for manufacturers to generate interest among customers towards conventional photo printing.
Although, almost half of global photo printing & merchandise revenues are likely to be coming from online sales. While instant kiosks account for less than 10% of the market value, online distribution of photo printing & merchandise will bringing more than US$ 12.2 Bn revenues through 2026. Meanwhile, distribution of photo printing & merchandise through retail channels will be scaling down rigorously, exhibiting a negative 1.6% CAGR during the forecast period.
Preview Analysis on Global Photo Printing and Merchandise Market Segmentation By Module - Film Printing, Digital Printing; By Mode Of Printing - Desktop Application, Mobile Application; By Distribution Channel - Instant Kiosk, Over The Counter, Retail and Online: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/photo-printing-market
The report has analysed that in 2016, an estimated one-third of global photo printing & merchandise revenues emanated from sales of film printing. This indicates that a majority of consumers are preferring digital printing merchandise. Also, over the forecast period, the report projects an impressive growth in demand for mobile application-based photo printing. Desktop applications are expected to lose out to mobile applications as this mode of printing is projected to register a comparatively faster revenue growth at 4.9% CAGR.
Speak with Analysis for any Report Related Queries: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-1588
The report also predicts fastest revenue growth in the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan region - 3.9% CAGR. North America is also expected to dominate with nearly one-fourth stake in global revenues, although the region is likely to lose out its presence beyond 2020. Leading manufacturers of photo printing & merchandise, profiled in the report, include Sanpfish, Eastman Kodak Company, Cimpress NV, Bay Photo Inc., Digitalab, AdoramaPix LCC, Shutterfly, Inc., and Mpix.
More from FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Europe & Asia Pacific Herbal Beauty Products Market Segmentation By Type - Hair Care (Hair Oil, Powder, Shampoo, Conditioner, Masks And Creams), Skin Care (Cleansers & Toners, Cream & Lotion, Scrubs & Facewash), Fragrance and Oral Care; By Distribution Channel - Supermarket, Specialty Stores, Departmental Stores, Drug Stores, Beauty Salons and Online/Direct Selling: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/europe-and-asia-pacific-herbal-beauty-products-market
- Middle East Flooring and Carpet Market Segmentation By Product Type - Carpets, Tufting, Woven, Rugs, Artificial Grass, Carpet Tiles, Vinyl Flooring and Laminate Parquet Flooring; By Material - Polypropylene, Nylon, Polyester and Others; By Application - Residential, Commercial Offices, Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare & Hospitals, Education Institutes, Automotive, Industrial and Others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/middle-east-flooring-and-carpet-market
- U.S Men's Underwear Market Taxonomy By Category - Regular Brief, Boxer Brief, Boxer Shorts, Trunks and Thongs; By Distribution Channel - Mass Merchant, Mono-Brand Outlet, Pharmacy Store, Online Store and Others: http://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/us-mens-underwear-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Retail and Consumer Products Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + +44-(0)-20-7692-8790
Press Office: Press@futuremrketinsights.com
SOURCE Future Market Insights