VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, February 7, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Growing preference for flexible packaging is helping the global nylon films for liquid packaging market to grow at a robust CAGR during 2017-2027. This market has been studied in depth and the findings presented in a new research report published by Future Market Insights titled 'Nylon Films for Liquid Packaging Market: Global Industry Analysis 2012 - 2016 and Opportunity Assessment 2017 - 2027.' Rigid packaging products, which were traditionally preferred in pharmaceutical and food industries, are rapidly being replaced by flexible packaging products. Growing preference for flexible packaging particularly for high performance applications is expected to generate new market opportunities for packaging barrier films. This comprehensive research report covers various aspects of the current scenario and future prospects of the global nylon films for liquid packaging market. According to the report, the market is expected to reach a valuation of just under US$ 600 Mn by the end of 2027.
Global Nylon Films for Liquid Packaging Market: Trends and Opportunities
The report highlights some of the new trends prevailing in the market. These trends indicate that food safety concerns and the need for extended shelf life is driving demand for aseptic packaging worldwide. Moreover, aseptic cartons are lightweight and thus are easy to stock. Lately, plastic is being widely used as a raw material for manufacturing beverage packaging products. Plastic provides many functional aids such as lightweight nature, supply chain benefits, low costs, sustainability and convenience for consumers. Rigid and flexible PET are the spotlight among all the resins available in the global market. Additionally, the usage of Nylon MXD6 as a barrier material in manufacturing containers/bottles for storing carbonated beverages is fast gaining prominence. Businesses can make use of the various lucrative opportunities created by these trends to grow their customer base and compete efficiently in the industry. Brands can offer products with a longer shelf life and convenient user experience to consumers with the help of flexible packaging solutions. Plastic flexible packaging products can be manufactured in opaque as well as transparent forms depending upon the specific merchandising requirements of products.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-6124
Global Nylon Films for Liquid Packaging Market: Segmental Analysis
- Based on product type, the pouches segment leads the global market with an expected revenue share of over US$ 500 Mn by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period.
- In terms of application, the hot fill packaging segment is expected to dominate the global market with a projected market share of over US$ 220 Mn by the end of 2027. However, the ESL segment is expected to lead with a higher growth rate during the forecast period.
- By end use, the beverages segment is ahead of all other segments with a higher revenue share expected during the period of study. However, the industrial segment is predicted to lead in terms of CAGR during the assessment period.
- Based on region, APEJ dominates the global market with the highest expected market share and CAGR. The APEJ nylon films for liquid packaging market is expected to hold a valuation of over US$ 230 Mn by the end of 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period.
Preview Analysis on Nylon Films for Liquid Packaging Market Segmentation By Material Type - Nylon 6,Nylon 6,6, Nylon 6,12,Others; By Product Type - Pouches, Multi-Layer Pouches,Bags(Bag-in-Box, Bag-in-Tubes, Liquid Packaging Cartons, Others),Others; By Application Type - Hot Fill Packaging, Bulk Food Packaging ,ESL, Aseptic Packaging, Others; By End Use Type - Food, Beverages, Personal Care &Cosmetics, Home Care, Industrial, Other: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/nylon-films-for-liquid-packaging-market
Global Nylon Films for Liquid Packaging Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the key players mentioned in the report along with their brief profiles include SIG Combibloc Group AG, Elopak SA, Bemis Company, Inc., Winpak Ltd, DS Smith Plc, Sealed Air Corporation, Nampak Ltd, Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, Amcor Ltd.etc.
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customised insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-6124
More from FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- PE Resins Market PE Resins Market Segmentation by Resin Type - HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE; By End Use - Packaging, Consumer Goods, Automobile & Transport, Building & Construction, Textiles: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/pe-resins-market
- Consumer Electronics Packaging Market Consumer Electronics Packaging Market Segmentation By Product Type - Corrugated Boxes, Paperboard Boxes, Thermoformed Trays, Bags & Pouches, Blister Packs & Clamshells, Protective Packaging; Material Type - Plastic ( PE, PP, PVC, PA, PET, PS), Paper & Paperboard; Application Type - Mobile Phones, Computers (Laptops & Tablets, Desktops & Servers), TVs, DTH & Set-Top Boxes, Music Systems, Printers, Scanners & Photocopy Machines, Game Consoles & Toys, Camcorders & Cameras, Electronic Wearable: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/consumer-electronics-packaging-market
- Produce Packaging Market Produce Packaging Market Segmentation Packaging Type - Corrugated Boxes, Bags & Liners, Plastic Containers (Cups, Tubs, Bowls etc.), Trays, Other Packaging (Plastic Film, Moulded Pulp Containers, Wooden Crates etc.); End User Type - Growers/Shippers, Repackers, Retail Stores; Application - Food grains, Vegetables, Fruits: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/produce-packaging-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Browse More Packaging Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): +44(0)20-7692-8790
Press Office: Press@futuremrketinsights.com
FMI Blog: http://www.fmiblog.com/
SOURCE Future Market Insights