SAN FRANCISCO, May 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global nurse call system market size is expected to reach USD 2.38 billion by 2026, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is projected to expand at a CAGR of 9.9% during the forecast period. Increasing support for digital healthcare, government penalties for hospital readmissions, and demand for resident and patient safety are expected to drive the demand.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Wired communication equipment led the market in 2018 owing to the early adoption of technology and continuous innovations such as integration Wi-Fi cordless telephone, IP DECT, and radio pocket pager for greater efficiency and safety
- Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market owing to the huge population base, high technology adoption rate, and government funding for digital health. The demand for real-time nurse call systems is increasing owing to the need to offer better patient response time and avoiding patient falls
- Market participants are constantly evolving the traditional systems and are incorporating newer techniques and devices. In January 2019, the Hill Rom launched its LINQ mobile application for an improvement in communication between the patient and caregiver formerly in U.S. and Canada with further expansion to Europe
- Some key players in the nurse call system market include Hill-Rom Holding, Inc.; Tyco SimplexGrinnell; Ascom Holding; Honeywell International, Inc.; Rauland-Borg Corporation; TekTone Sound & Signal Mfg., Inc.; Stanley Healthcare; Azure Healthcare; West-Com Nurse Call Systems, Inc.; and Critical Alert Systems LLC.
Read 140 page research report with TOC on "Nurse Call System Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology (Wired Communication Equipment, Wireless Communication Equipment), By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2026" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/nurse-call-system-equipments-industry
In addition, continuous technology advancements to bring in a new level of communication enabling the widest range of applications configuration to home cares, hospitals, or residential facilities are also expected to upsurge the demand for nurse call system. In April 2015, Mircom launched MiCare wireless nurse call system, designed to enable its integration with cloud technology.
Hospitals have a major share of the nurse call system market owing to the patient flow and increasing chronic and emergency case patients. Moreover, researchers are filing patents for technologies that offer uninterrupted communication. In December 2018, Ascom Holdings AG has received the approval certificate from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as class II 510(k) for Digistat Smart Central software solution increasing the scope of the Ascom Healthcare to expand their presence in the U.S. hospitals.
North America was the largest regional market owing to the establishment of separate certification and coding system and introduction of new integrated solutions by key players. For instance, in October 2018, Tunstall Healthcare acquired Kanayo Software Inc., and EWII Telecare to expand its Connected Health solutions. The acquisition provided Tunstall with expertise in Software and App products in health and social care.
Grand View Research has segmented the global nurse call system market on the basis of technology, end use, and regions:
- Nurse Call System Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- Wired Communication Equipment
- Wireless Communication Equipment
- Nurse Call System End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Outpatient Departments (OPDs)
- Assisted Living Facilities (ALFs)
- Ambulatory Care Services
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Nurse Call System Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Medical Bionic Implants Market – Growing geriatric population base coupled with rapid advancements in the technology is the major driving factor the medical bionic implants market.
- Refurbished Medical Equipment Market – The rising prevalence of cancer and cardiovascular diseases are the major factors driving the refurbished medical equipment market.
- Metabolic Testing Market – Rising prevalence of lifestyle based diseases coupled with increasing geriatric population with high susceptibility towards developing chronic diseases such as cancer and kidney disorders are some major factors driving the metabolic testing market.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.