VALLEY COTTAGE, New York, February 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
Future Market Insights presents a new report titled 'Neonatal Thermoregulation Market: Global Industry Analysis 2012 - 2016 and Opportunity Assessment 2017 - 2027' that studies the performance of the global neonatal thermoregulation market over a 10 year assessment period from 2017 to 2027. The report presents the value forecasts of the global neonatal thermoregulation market and provides pertinent insights into the various factors driving market growth as well as the factors restricting market growth. As per the assessment of Future Market Insights, the global neonatal thermoregulation market was estimated to be valued at nearly US$ 500 Mn in 2017 and is expected to reach a valuation of about US$ 800 Mn by 2027, and in the process exhibit a CAGR of 5.0% during the period of forecast 2017-2027.
International Companies Targeting Emerging Economies for Lucrative Opportunities in the Neonatal Thermoregulation Market
The companies involved in the manufacturing and marketing of neonatal care equipment are shifting their focus towards emerging economies such as China, India, South Africa, Brazil and Mexico. Multinational companies are especially targeting the Asian markets for developing neonatal infant care equipment due to a significant demand and a potentially large customer base. For instance, in 2013, Koninklijke Philips N.V. entered the mother and childcare business segment, where it manufactures infant warms and incubators at affordable prices as compared to other market players in India. In December 2013, the GE Healthcare designed models to improve quality of neonatal care. The company launched two products for neonatal care in India, the new Lullaby Warmer Prime, and Lullaby Resus. The cost was about 40% lower than the existing offerings from GE, so that the products are easily accessible in low-middle income economic countries. Companies in the Asia Pacific region are developing innovative solutions to meet the growing needs of the neonatal care and treatment market. Companies, such as MTTS Asia and Pluss Advanced Technologies Pvt. Ltd. have developed innovative products, such as Miracradle and MTTS Firefly, catering to the demand for cooling systems in the region.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5881
Global Neonatal Thermoregulation Market: Segmentation and Forecast
The global neonatal thermoregulation market is segmented on the basis of product type, modality, end user and geography.
- By product type, the neonatal incubators segment was estimated to be valued at nearly US$ 250 Mn in 2017 and is likely to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 410 Mn in 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.2% during the period of assessment 2017-2027.
- By modality, the closed segment was estimated to be valued at nearly US$ 270 Mn in 2017 and is anticipated to witness a CAGR of 4.7% during the period of forecast.
- By end user, the hospitals segment is expected to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 430 Mn in 2027.
- By geography, the Asia Pacific neonatal thermoregulation market was estimated to be valued at nearly US$ 170 Mn in 2017 and is likely to reach a valuation of about US$ 295 Mn in 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.5% during the period of forecast.
Preview Analysis on Neonatal Thermoregulation Market Segmentation By Product Type - Warmer, Radiant Warmer, Wall Mount Warmer, Neonatal Incubators, Intensive Care Incubator, Hybrid Incubator, Selective Close Care Incubators, Transport Incubator, Neonatal Cooling Systems; By Modality Type - Open, Closed; By End User Type - Hospitals, Paediatric and Neonatal, Intensive Care Units, Others: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/neonatal-thermoregulation-market
Global Neonatal Thermoregulation Market: Competitive Landscape
In this report, some of the important companies functioning in the global neonatal thermoregulation market have been profiled in the competitive landscape section. Some of the prominent companies that have been featured include GE Healthcare, Natus Medical Incorporated., Inspiration Healthcare Group plc, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, International Biomedical, Ltd., Atom Medical Corporation, Fanem Ltda, Novos Medical Systems, Pluss Advanced Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Weyer GmbH, BabyBloom Healthcare BV and Medical Technology Transfer and Services Asia.
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customised insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-5881
More from FMI's Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Cranial Stabilisation Devices Market Cranial Stabilisation Devices Market segmentation by Product Type- Horseshoe Headrest, Skull Clamp Systems, Brain Retractor System, Accessories; End User- Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centres, Specialised Centres: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/cranial-stabilization-devices-market
- Outpatient Clinics Market Outpatient Clinics Market Segmentation center type - single specialty centers, multi-specialty centers, diagnostics, surgical; specialty areas - cardiology, orthopedics, gastroenterology, dental, ophthalmology, urology, neurology, dermatology, others: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/outpatient-clinics-market
- Tinea Pedis Treatment Market Tinea Pedis Treatment Market Segmentation by Disease Type - Interdigital Tinea Pedis, Plantar Tinea Pedis, Vesicular Tinea Pedis; Drug Class - Antifungals, Steroids and Anti-Infective Combinations; Route of Administration - Topical (Gel, Cream, Spray, Lotion, Powder), Oral; Distribution Channel - Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Drug Stores, Online Pharmacies: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/tinea-pedis-treatment-market
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
Press Office: Press@futuremrketinsights.com
FMI Blog: http://www.fmiblog.com/
SOURCE Future Market Insights