SAN FRANCISCO, June 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global natural cosmetics market size is expected to reach a value of USD 48.04 billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 5.01% from 2019 to 2025, according to a report published by Grand View Research, Inc. High demand for natural health and wellness products among millennials due to increasing awareness about the harmful impact of synthetic chemicals is driving the growth. In addition, increasing R&D expenditure is likely to propel the growth. The supermarket and hypermarket segment was estimated to be valued at USD 13.67 billion, in 2018, followed by convenience stores; owing to rising demand for natural cosmetics. The online market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.47% during the forecast period. Consumer can access a wide range of natural cosmetics online, which is expected to remain the key driver for the segment. Opportunity to obtain the natural products online when it is not available at conventional stores is anticipated to contributing to the growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- In terms of revenue, fragrance product is expected to register a CAGR of 5.03% from 2019 to 2025
- Skin care held the leading market share of 30.22% in 2018 and is expected to register a steady growth over the forecast period
- Europe led the natural cosmetics market in 2018 and is projected to continue leading over the next few years. Growing fragrance segment on account of huge demand of natural products is expected to propel the growth
- Asia Pacific, due to increasing exposure and demand of natural beauty products, is expected to drive the demand over forecasted period
- The market is highly competitive in nature. The main players include Burt's Bees; 100% Pure; Korres S.A.; Bare Escentuals Beauty Inc.; L'Oréal SA; AVEENO; and others
- Various manufacturers are concentrating on new product launches and capacity expansion, to estimate existing and future demand patterns from upcoming product segments.
Read 110 page research report with TOC on "Natural Cosmetics Market Size Analysis Report By Product (Skin Care, Hair Care, Fragrance, Color Cosmetics), By Distribution Channel (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Online), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/natural-cosmetics-market
Natural cosmetics for skin care was estimated to have the highest revenue share of USD 10.31 billion in 2018 followed by hair care. Growing awareness and popularity for natural cosmetics is the key factor driving the demand. Natural fragrance market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.03% over the forecast period. Demand for products free from harsh cleaners, petrochemicals, preservatives, and other chemicals, has been growing over the past few years. Major market players have been significantly investing more into R&D to boost the production to cater to the changing consumer preference.
Various market players are involved in manufacturing a variety of natural cosmetics such as body lotions, scrubs, masks and exfoliators, shampoos, perfumes, and lip care. Companies namely 100% pure, and Au Natural among others have launched products, such as lip glosses, concealers, and multi-use products made of natural contents i.e., mineral and natural pigments, botanical and plant derived ingredients.
Europe was estimated to be the largest regional segment of natural cosmetics in 2018 with a market value of USD13.06 billion and is expected to continue growing over the forecast period. The growth is expected to be driven by rising demand for natural cosmetics. A few years back L'Oréal SA launched Botanea which is 100% plant based hair dye manufactured with the combination of three plants found in India. Key market players include as; Burt's Bees; 100% Pure; Korres S.A; Bare Escentuals Beauty Inc.; L'Oréal SA; AVEENO; Weleda AG; Arbonne International LLC; Avon Product Inc.; and Coty Inc.
Grand View Research has segmented the global natural cosmetics market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
- Natural Cosmetics Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Color Cosmetics
- Natural Cosmetics Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- Specialty Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Natural Cosmetics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Consumer Goods Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Jewelry Market – Increasing disposable income and innovative jewelry designs offered by manufacturers are anticipated to drive the demand for jewelry over the forecast period.
- Perfume Market – The market growth is attributed to growing trend of personal grooming, coupled with increasing demand for luxury and exotic fragrances.
- Sports Eyewear Market – Rising awareness about the health benefits of sports activities, outdoor games, and physical exercises in emerging economies including China and India is expected to be a favorable factor for the market growth.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.