BANGALORE, India, May 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- An MVNO is a wireless communications service provider that does not own the wireless network infrastructure through which it provides services to its clients. An MVNO gets into a contract with a mobile network operator to obtain bulk access to network services at wholesale rates, then sets retail prices separately.
The Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) market size was estimated at USD 51.857 Billion in 2016 and is projected to reach USD 102.932 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 10.6% from 2017 to 2023.
The global MVNO market report provides analysis on different types of MVNO, such as reseller, service provider, and full MVNO. MVNOs provide financial benefits to mobile network operators ( MNOs) by creating new revenue streams, increased margins, and faster investment returns.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE MVNO MARKET SIZE
- The current business scenario has seen an increase in the adoption of MVNO in developed and developing regions due to technological innovations in service offerings such as cloud-based solutions, Internet of Things ( IoT) & Long Term Evolution ( LTE) among the telecommunications industry. This increasing adoption of such technologies is expected to increase the MVNO market size.
- The rising use of data and value-added services, such as live streaming and M-commerce related services, is expected to increase the MVNO market size during the forecast period. Furthermore, the increasing penetration of the smartphone worldwide, and the subsequent rise of the mobile subscriber base are estimated to contribute significantly to the MVNO market growth.
- MVNOs are collaborating with smartphone manufacturers to offer their services at low prices to attract a new customer base, which during the forecast period is instrumental in increasing the MVNO market size. Furthermore, falling smartphone prices are leading to the growing penetration of subscribers across the globe, which is expected to accelerate the growth of the MVNO market size.
- The outbreak of COVID-19 would increase the market for agile and flexible types of work and further drive the adoption of communications services that aim to boost work-life balance. Telecom authorities, however, have postponed their 5G spectrum auction plans due to the global pandemic, which in turn is expected to have a significant impact on the MVNO market size.
- Favorable government guidelines for MVNOs allow them to access the Single Wholesale Network (SWN) and mobile operator networks and reduce national roaming fees. This move is expected to drive the MVNO market size over the forecast period.
- Growing alliances established by key players to deliver high-speed data services to customers are expected to drive market growth over the forecast period.
MVNO MARKET SHARE
In 2016, Europe held 41 % of the MVNO market share for sales in 2016. Nonetheless, during the forecast era, Asia-Pacific is expected to rise at the highest CAGR of 13.4 percent. The increase of the Asia Pacific MVNO market share can be attributed to the exponential expansion of the telecommunications services industry in this region.
Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) Market Key Segments:
By Operational Model
- Full MVNO
- Service Operator MVNO
- Reseller MVNO
- Media and Entertainment
- Cellular M2M
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Inquire For Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/ALLI-Auto-1G176/_Mobile_Virtual_Network_Operator_MVNO
Key Players Profiled in the Report
- Tracfone Wireless, Inc.
- RedPocket Mobile
- AirVoice Wireless
- Freenet AG
- KDDI Mobile
- Polkomtel Plus
- Tesco Mobile Ltd
- Virgin Mobile USA
- Kajeet, Inc.
Buy Now for Single User: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Auto-1G176&lic=single-user
Buy Now for Enterprise Licence: https://reports.valuates.com/api/directpaytoken?rcode=ALLI-Auto-1G176&lic=enterprise-user
● Virtual Mobile Infrastructure (VMI) Market Report
The adoption of your bring your own devices (BYOD) policy, rising smartphone penetration, combined with increasing high-speed Internet network coverage, and growing concern for corporate data protection are key factors driving the growth of the global for VMI market size.
Asia-Pacific (APAC) is predicted to see the most rapid growth over the forecast period. This rapid increase in VMI market share is attributed to the rapid economic growth in major developing countries like China and India, accelerated IT consumption, and increased penetration of smartphones.
North America has a high number of unique mobile subscribers; therefore, North American companies can successfully introduce VMI solutions to improve mobile workforce efficiency.
● Virtual Private Network (VPN) Market Report
The virtual private network allows individuals who work at home or at the workplace to connect to a remote corporate server in a secure fashion using the Internet's routing infrastructure. The information transmitted between two locations of a company is through an encrypted tunnel, which nobody else can read as this device contains many elements to protect the private network.
The major factors driving the growth of the virtual private network market size are a significant increase in the number of cyber-attacks and increasing demand for remote access work environments. Furthermore, maintaining integrity tests and authentication are the factors that drive the growth of the VPN industry.
Since the COVID-19 outbreak, companies are encouraging the workers to work from home via companies' VPN. This change in the work trend due to the pandemic is expected to have a significant impact on the Virtual Private Network market size.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains detail research methodology employed to generate the report, Please also reach to our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.
For U.S. Toll Free Call +1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91-9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Linkedin - https://in.linkedin.com/company/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports/
SOURCE Valuates Reports