SAN FRANCISCO, July 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global muscle stimulator market size is expected to reach USD 853.09 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period. Increasing number of patients suffering from chronic pain and rising healthcare spending in emerging countries are among the key trends stimulating the growth of the market.
Physiotherapists are increasingly shifting their preference from manual techniques to muscle stimulation devices, such as transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS), and galvanic electrical stimulation to treat patients in clinical or home care settings. These muscle stimulation devices generate therapeutic currents that are useful for rehabilitation of muscles after an injury.
Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) tear, hip flexor strains, and hamstring strains are some of the most common sports injuries that require muscle stimulation therapy. With increasing incidence of these muscle injuries among sportspersons, demand for muscle stimulators is projected to increase, thereby escalating the growth of the market.
Moreover, in several developed countries, musculoskeletal disorders is one of the key causes of physical disability. As per the statistics provided by the Arthritis Research U.K., about 35.2% of people in the U.K. were affected by musculoskeletal disorders in 2017. Such factors are estimated to bolster the growth of the market.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Muscle Stimulator Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (NMES, FES, TENS, IF, BMAC, MENS), By Modality (Portable Devices, Table Top Devices), By Application, By End Use, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/muscle-stimulator-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation is poised to exhibit a CAGR of 3.8% from 2017 to 2025
- Portable muscle stimulation devices dominated the market with a market share of over 35.0% in 2016 and are anticipated to witness a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period
- Pain management dominated the market with a valuation of USD 316.13 million in 2016 and is likely to expand at a CAGR of 4.4% during the forecast period
- Physiotherapy clinics dominated the market in 2016 and are expected to witness the highest CAGR of 4.9% during the same period
- Asia Pacific is estimated to witness a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period, owing to soaring need for better diagnostic devices and mounting cases of sports injuries
- Some of the prominent companies operating in the market are DJO Global, Inc.; Zynex, Inc.; NeuroMetrix, Inc.; RS Medical, Inc.; OMRON Corporation; Zimmer MedizinSysteme GmbH; BioMedical Life Systems, Inc.; EMS Physio Ltd.; Beurer GmbH; and OG Wellness Technologies Co., Ltd.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Fundus Cameras Market - The global fundus cameras market size was valued at USD 347.6 million in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period.
- Mammography Market - The global mammography market size was valued at USD 1.43 billion in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period.
- Sepsis Diagnostics Market - The global sepsis diagnostics market size was valued at USD 339.4 million in 2015 and is expected to witness attractive growth over the forecast period.
- Radiation Dose Monitoring Market - The global radiation dose monitoring market was valued at USD 1.8 billion in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global muscle stimulator market on the basis of product, modality, application, end-use, and region:
- Muscle Stimulation Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
- Functional Electrical Stimulation
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation
- Burst Mode Alternating Current
- Micro Current EMS
- Muscle Stimulation Modality Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Table top
- Muscle Stimulation Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Pain management
- Neurological disorder
- Musculoskeletal disorder
- Muscle Stimulation End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Ambulatory surgical centers
- Physiotherapy clinics
- Sports clinics
- Home care
- Muscle Stimulation Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.