SAN FRANCISCO, April 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global mortuary equipment market is expected to reach USD 1.23 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Rising demand for automation in mortuary-related procedures, including autopsy, body embalming, shifting, and storage has resulted in technological advancements in these equipment. Growing usage of advanced devices is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
Rising opportunities in private healthcare sector provide huge scope for increase in the number of hospitals, thus, increasing the number of morgues. In addition, the entry of private morgues, which also offer funeral services, is expected to play an important role in increasing the demand for these equipment during the forecast years. Introduction of technically advanced devices that reduce procedural timings and increase convenience of the professionals is anticipated to drive the market.
In addition, cultural factors, such as funeral traditions, have varying impacts on the market growth. In regions where Christianity is dominant, the demand for private morgue services is high. On the other hand, as per Hindu and Buddhist traditions the dead are cremated; hence, in regions where other religions are prevalent, the usage of morgue, is limited to hospitals.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Mortuary Equipment Market Analysis By Product (Trolleys, Refrigeration Units, Autopsy Platforms & Equipment, Embalming Workstation, Dissection Table, Accessories), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/mortuary-equipment-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The study suggests that refrigeration unit segment captured the largest share in 2016. High demand for the customized storage units and usage of different size refrigeration units for optimizing space are driving growth
- Huge focus on developing innovative technologies in autopsy devices, including platform and other accessories, used in the procedure
- Shifting preference of funeral procedures from burial to cremation in order to save costs is expected to hamper the growth rate of embalming workstation segment
- North America dominated this industry in 2015, with the U.S. capturing the largest share
- Higher demand for private morgues and faster adoption of advanced technologies are the factors driving growth in this region
- Asia pacific is expected to exhibit the fastest growth during the forecast period. Growing number of hospitals and emergence of local players are the factors expected to fuel the growth.
- Few of the major companies operating in the market include Leec Ltd; Roftek Ltd; KUGEL medical GmbH & Co. KG; SM Scientific Instruments Pvt. Ltd.; Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.; HYGECO; Mortech Manufacturing Company, Inc.; C.F. di Ciro Fiocchetti & C. s.n.c.; and Mortuary Lift Company.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- qPCR Assay Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/qpcr-assay-market
- Image Guided and Robot Assisted Surgery Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/image-guided-and-robot-assisted-surgery-market
- Neuroendoscopy Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/neuroendoscopy-market
- Spectrometry Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/spectrometry-market
Grand View Research has segmented the mortuary equipment market on the basis of product and region:
- Mortuary Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million 2014 - 2025)
- Refrigeration Units
- Autopsy Platforms and equipment
- Embalming Workstation
- Dissection Table
- Other Accessories
- Mortuary Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- South Africa
- North America
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.