BANGALORE, India, April 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Modular Data Center Market is segmented by Component (Solution (All-in-one and Individual) and Services (Consulting, Deployment, and Support & Maintenance)), Enterprise Size (Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises), Industry Vertical (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Energy, Media & Entertainment, Government, and Others). This report covers Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast from 2020 to 2027. This report is published on Valuates Reports in the Software Category.
The global modular data center market size was valued at USD 14,952 Million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 59,971 Million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 18.7% from 2020 to 2027.
Major factors driving the growth of modular data center market size
Increase in demand for rapidly deployable & scalable data centers.
Upsurge in the adoption of cloud services by small & medium-size enterprises (SMEs), rise in demand for green data centers, and increase in demand for energy-efficient data centers.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE GROWTH OF MODULAR DATA CENTER MARKET SIZE
An increase in demand for rapidly deployable & scalable data centers is expected to drive the growth of modular data center market size. Since it is a compact device that can be easily stationed anywhere to support customers' existing data centers or be built into a system of modules, modular data centers are an effective alternative to conventional brick and mortar data centers. Furthermore, when rapid provisioning is needed, traditional brick and mortar data centers can stifle growth due to lengthy construction timelines and higher TCO. Modular data centers help you account for rapidly changing business environments by bypassing traditional complexities and leveraging your space more efficiently.
An upsurge in the adoption of cloud services by SMEs is expected to drive the growth of modular data center market size. The use of cloud services by SMEs is rapidly growing, as it allows them to focus on their most critical business activities, resulting in improved productivity. Furthermore, cloud adoption has provided SMEs with advantages such as limitless computing capacity, lower IT costs, fast access to data and applications, and competitive advantage. This rise in demand for cloud computing is, in turn, fueling the growth of modular cloud computing market size.
Problems such as modular data center transportation and vendor lock-in are impeding market development. However, an increase in demand for modular data centers by colocation providers and the advent of the fourth generation of data centers are expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the industry.
Due to increased acceptance of modular data center solutions and benefits associated with modular data center solutions such as improved energy efficiency, versatility, speed & agility, and scalability, in comparison to conventional data center solutions, the solution segment exhibited the highest growth in 2019 and is expected to sustain its dominance in the coming years.
The global modular data center market share was dominated by the large enterprises' segment in 2019, and this pattern is expected to continue during the forecast years. This is due to a variety of issues associated with larger organization's higher carbon footprint and higher power usage, which drives demand for modular data center solutions.
Because of the large presence of leading modular data center providers and the thriving IT & telecom industry, North America dominates the modular data center market share. Furthermore, the market's growth is fuelled by an increase in investments from key players as well as the government in the production of advanced prefabricated data centers.
In terms of industry vertical, the IT & telecom industry produced the most revenue in 2019, but the healthcare industry is projected to expand at the fastest pace over the forecasted period.
We have introduced a tailor-made subscription for our customers. Please leave a note in the Comment Section to know about our subscription plans.
- The global Green Data Center market size is projected to reach USD 135320 Million by 2026, from USD 40230 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 18.4% during 2021-2026.
- Virtual Data Center Market Research Report 2021 Size, Share, Growth Analysis, Opportunities, Revenue and Sales, Trends and Developments, Industry Trends, Key Segmentation, Regional Analysis, Porter Five Point Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Forecast 2021-2026.
- Global IDC (Internet Data Center) Market by Product-Type: Shared Facility Centers, Stand-alone Centers, Modular Centers, Pre-Built Centers, Mobile Data Centers, Application: Retail Industry, Insurance Industry, Media Industry, Other, by key players , by Regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
- Containerized and Modular Data Center Market by Product-Type: IT Infrastructure Module, Power Module, Cooling Module, Others, Application: BFSI, Retail, Government, IT & Telecommunication, Manufacturing, Others, by key players , by Regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
- Global Advanced Modular Data Center Market by Product-Type: All-in-one Functional Module, Individual Functional Module, Application: BFSI, IT and Telecom, Government and Defense, Healthcare, Education, Retail, Energy, Manufacturing, Others, by key players , by Regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
- The global data center chip market was valued at USD 7,718.9 million in 2017, and is projected to reach USD 15,641.1 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 9.4% from 2018 to 2025.
- Hyperscale Data Center Market by Product-Type: Server Infrastructure, Storage Infrastructure, Network Infrastructure, Application: BFSI, IT and telecom, Research and academics, Government and defense, Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Media and entertainment, Others, by key players , by Regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
- Global Data Center Colocation Market by Product-Type: Retail colocation, Wholesale colocation, Application: Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs), Large Enterprises, by key players, by Regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
- Smart Customer Data Center Market is segmented By Type - On-premise, Cloud Based, by Application -Large Enterprises, SMEs, by key players , by Regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
- The Next Generation Data Center Market is segmented By Type - Hardware, Software, by Application -Government, Healthcare, BFSI, Others, by key players , by Regions: North America, Europe, China and Japan, etc.
- The global Micro-Mobile Data Center market size is projected to reach USD 30560 Million by 2026, from USD 5735 Million in 2019, at a CAGR of 27.0% during 2021-2026.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
To achieve a consistent view of the market, data is gathered from various primary and secondary sources, at each step, data triangulation methodologies are applied to reduce deviance and find a consistent view of the market. Each sample we share contains a detailed research methodology employed to generate the report. Please also reach our sales team to get the complete list of our data sources.