SAN FRANCISCO, March 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global milking robotics market size is anticipated to reach USD 2.61 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a CAGR of 11.8% during the forecast period. Growing demand for milk and milk products, need for automation, and high labor costs are anticipated to drive the market.
The milk production industry has witnessed an increase in herd size and demand for milk in the past few years. A prominent factor driving market growth is high labor costs. Robotics and automation technology has increased production capacities and operational efficiencies of milk producers. Furthermore, it is encouraging milk producers to adopt automation systems. Primary applications of milking robot systems include collecting and routing animals, cleaning teats, and milking operations.
The multi-stall unit segment is expected to witness the highest growth rate over the forecast years. Increase in herd size has elevated the adoption of automation and robotic systems in the dairy farming industry. Advantages bestowed by the technology include higher efficiency in milk production, elimination of labor, increased milking efficiencies and frequency, and consistent quality.
The key market participants in the milking robots market include DeLaval, Inc.; BouMatic;GEA Group AG; Fullwood Ltd.; and Lely Holding S.A.R.L. Vendors are expected to witness a rise in demand for robotic solutions over the forecast years, owing to increasing technological advancements.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Milking Robots Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type of System (Single-stall, Multi-stall, Rotary System), By Herd Size (Up to 100, Between 100-1,000, Above 1,000), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/milking-robots-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The multi-stall segment is presumed to be the fastest-growing segment with a CAGR of around 13.0% over the forecast period
- The above 1,000 herd segment will contribute significantly to market growth, owing to benefits such as increased performance and efficiency provided by systems used for this herd size
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing regional market, owing to increased demand for milk and milk products and growing herd sizes in India and China
- Major players in the market include DeLaval, Inc.; BouMatic; GEA Group AG; Fullwood Ltd.; and Lely Holding S.A.R.L.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Stone Crushing Equipment Market - Stone crushing equipment is used to lower the size, or to change the shape of the raw material mix by breaking down the stones into small pieces, so that they are easily differentiated for the proper end use.
- Managed Security Services Market - The global managed security services market size was valued at USD 17.65 billion in 2015.
- Flexitanks Market - The Global flexitanks market size exceeded USD 250 million in 2015. Increasing export from Asia Pacific and Europe has driven the global bulk packaging market.
- Armored Vehicle Market - The global armored vehicle market size was estimated at USD 22.2 billion in 2014. Increasing focus to safeguard soldiers from any external and internal threat is anticipated to favor industry growth.
Grand View Research has segmented the global milking robots market based on type of robotic system, herd size, and region:
- Milking Robotics Type of Robot System Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Single-Stall Unit
- Multi-Stall Unit
- Rotary System
- Milking Robotics Herd Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Up to 100
- Between 100-1,000
- Above 1,000
- Milking Robotics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.