SAN FRANCISCO, July 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global melt-blown polypropylene filters market size is expected to reach USD 2.8 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is estimated to witness a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period. Rising demand for nonwoven filter media in water purification, in developing countries, such as China and India, is expected to be the major factor driving the global market. Both the countries are expected to increase their desalination capacity by about 10 million liter per day in the coming decade.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Liquid media segment accounted for revenue share of 79.1% in 2017 owing to increased water consumption for industrial purposes
- Air media segment is expected to witness a CAGR of 8.0%, increasing awareness about clean air is expected to benefit the overall market growth
- Water and wastewater application segment is expected to register the fastest CAGR over the forecast period owing to increased desalination projects in emerging countries, such as China, India, Kenya, Morocco, Egypt, and Saudi Arabia
- M&A, product differentiation, and partnerships with raw material suppliers are the key strategies adopted by major companies to strengthen their market position
- For example, in 2017, Suez completed the acquisition of GE Water & Process Technologies and became one of the major companies in industrial water service sector
Read 74 page research report with TOC on "Melt-Blown Polypropylene Filters Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Media (Air, Liquid), By Application (Water & Wastewater, Chemicals, F&B), By Region (APAC, MEA, North America), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/melt-blown-polypropylene-filters-market
Rising concerns about health risks associated with drinking contaminated water are projected to benefit the global market. Increasing scarcity of water is driving the demand for water desalination projects. As per a report published in 2016 by the International Desalination Association, there were about 17,000 desalination plants located across 150 countries, which provide safe drinking water to over 300 million people worldwide. In food & beverages segment, melt-blown polypropylene filters are used for the processing of fruit juices and soft drinks to ensure the purity of the product.
Rising awareness about high-efficiency filtration procedures among F&B manufacturers is projected to propel market growth over the next few years. The 3M Company, Parker Hannifin Corp., Pall Corp., Eaton Corp. plc, Lenntech B.V., and Suez SA are some of the leading melt-blown polypropylene filter manufacturing companies. American Melt Blown & Filtration, Shanghai Melko Filtration Co., Ltd., and Delta Pure Filtration are some of the key product distributors.
Grand View Research has segmented the global melt-blown polypropylene filters market on the basis of media, application, and region:
- Melt-Blown Polypropylene Filters Media Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Melt-Blown Polypropylene Filters Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Food & Beverages
- Water & Wastewater
- Oil & Gas
- Melt-Blown Polypropylene Filters Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Water & Sludge Treatment Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Diatomite Market – Diatomite market is expected to witness substantial growth owing to increasing use in industrial applications including filter aid and filler material.
- Hydrazine Market – Global hydrazine market is expected to grow on account of increasing demand from end-use industries such as polymer, agro chemical, pharmaceutical and water treatment.
- Sodium Thiosulphate Market – Global sodium thiosulphate market is slated to witness positive growth over the next seven years on account of extremely high demand from numerous end-use industries.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.