SAN FRANCISCO, May 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global meat processing equipment market size is expected to reach USD 16.22 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. Rising demand for processed meat products owing to changing eating habits is anticipated propel industry growth over the forecast period.
Increasing purchasing power of buyers owing to rising per capita income is expected to boost industry growth. In addition, factors such as growing number of slaughterhouses, improved packaging strategies, and introduction of a number of ready-to-eat meals are expected to benefit market growth.
Notable investments by companies in order to improve processing technology is presumed to increase equipment sales. Increasing focus of companies on developing technology to improve product safety and quality and increase productivity is also expected to boost demand for advanced processing equipment.
High demand for animal proteins owing to rising awareness regarding health benefits is expected to boost demand for such products, which in turn is expected to fuel growth. Manufacturers in the market generally manufacture standardized equipment due to usage of standard processing procedures for a particular type of meat and to gain desired output.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Meat Processing Equipment Market Report By Product (Slicing, Blending, Smoking, Dicing, Grinding, Massaging & Marinating, Tenderizing), By Meat Type (Beef, Mutton, Pork), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/meat-processing-equipment-market
Manufacturers in the industry are involved in product distribution through direct sales to economies they are operating in. In addition, they operate in international markets either through manufacturing locations established by them or through third-party distribution channels.
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- By product, slicing equipment is expected to register a CAGR of 6.2% from 2018 to 2025, owing to development of integrated machines that weigh, slice, and package meat through a single operation
- By type of meat, pork processing equipment is estimated to be the fastest growing segment with a CAGR of 6.9% from 2018 to 2025, owing to increasing consumption of processed pork products, coupled with declining cost of the meat
- The market in Asia Pacific is expected to reach a value of USD 4.21 billion by 2025 on account of growing population and increasing consumption of meat products in the region
- The global industry is characterized by presence of large number of players with localized operations and additional distribution chains in order to cater to the demand across international markets.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Food Packaging Market - Global food packaging market size was estimated at USD 277.9 billion in 2017, exhibiting a CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast period. Growing demand for packaged food by consumers owing to quickening pace of life and changing eating habits is expected to have a major impact on the industry.
- Food Preservatives Market - Global food preservatives market size was valued at USD 2.29 billion in 2016. These products are added during food processing to increase stability and avoid spoilage. A wide variety of preservatives are available in the market.
- Low-Fat Yogurt Market - Global low-fat yogurt market size was worth USD 11.65 billion in 2016. Increasing production of low-fat dairy items coupled with various health benefits associated with the consumption of yogurt is expected to boost the industry demand.
- Dairy Processing Equipment Market - Global dairy processing equipment market size was worth USD 8,840.2 million in 2016. Globally, the increasing consumption and production of dairy products coupled with rise in the usage of automation process for production are anticipated to boost the global market demand.
Grand View Research has segmented the global meat processing equipment market report on the basis of product, meat type, and region:
Meat Processing Equipment Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Massaging & Marinating
Meat Processing Equipment Meat Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Other Meats
Meat Processing Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue; USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Read Blogs By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/food-and-beverages
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519