SAN FRANCISCO, February 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global managed print services market is expected to reach USD 49.7 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Managed print services provide accurate monitoring of print resources through clearly defined mechanism and analysis. MPS providers emphasize modernization and continuous improvement in their offerings but few communicate the business value of MPS. Enhancing the use of analytics and cloud computing will boost the market over the forecast period.
Cloud-based deployment mode is expected to hold the largest share of managed print services market over the forecast period. High cost effectiveness with the deployment of managed print services are changing the aspects of conventional IT model. Cloud-based deployment holds the maximum market share as it offers businesses to remotely access their documents and data on the cloud while hybrid deployment mode is expected to be the fastest growing mode of deployment over the next few years.
Large enterprises segment is anticipated to dominate the managed print services market over the forecast period. They are mainly prone to malware, threats, spams and others security concerns. To avoid these, they are focused on managing their operations and processes. Thus, dominating the managed print services market in the forecast period.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Managed Print Services (MPS) Market Size, Growth & Trend Analysis Report, By Channel, By Deployment, By Organization, By Application (BFSI, Education, Government, Healthcare), And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/managed-print-services-mps-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The global managed print services market accounted for USD 26.72 billion in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% from 2017 to 2025
- Large enterprises segment emerged as the largest segment in 2016 and is estimated to generate revenue over USD 34.43 billion by 2025
- The market hybrid deployment mode is anticipated to witness the highest growth of a CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period
- The North America market hold the largest share in the managed print services market in 2016. The growing startups, heavy demand for managed print services, and favorable government regulations drive the North America managed print services market.
- Key players include Xerox Corporation, HP, Lexmark, Canon, and Ricoh are accounting for the majority share of the overall market in 2016
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Private Cloud Server Market - The Global private cloud server industry is expected to grow over the next eight years at a significant rate owing to increasing investments for the technological advancements.
- Immersive Virtual Reality Market - The global immersive virtual reality market size was estimated at USD 64.2 million in 2014 And launch of commercial VR headsets is expected to accelerate growth over the next two years
- Aerial Imaging Market - Aerial Imaging is used for various purposes including construction & development, geospatial technology, disaster management and research & conservation.
- Commercial UAV Market - The global commercial UAV market size was valued at USD 500 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 17% over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the managed print services market report on the basis channel, deployment, organization, application and region:
- Managed Print Services Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Printers/Copiers Manufacturers
- System Integrators
- Independent Software Vendors
- Managed Print Services Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- On Premises
- Cloud based
- Managed Print Services Organization Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
- Managed Print Services Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Retail & Consumer goods
- Telecom & IT
- Managed Print Services Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.