SAN FRANCISCO, August 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global light gauge steel framing market size is expected to reach USD 43.65 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.7% over the forecast period. This growth is ascribed to development of advanced materials with capabilities that offer safety as well as strong structural support. Light gauge steel framing provides ease of installation and reduce cumulative project completion period owing to its pre-fabricated structures. This factor is anticipated to further drive market growth considerably over the next few years.
Key factor expected to drive the market is the need to lower production costs involved in building construction. This need is projected to result in development of refined materials and manufacturing processes, ultimately boosting adoption of light gauge steel frames across the globe. The commercial segment is expected to witness significant rise in demand over the forecast period, owing to improved strength of frame material that makes it suitable in the construction of buildings with more than three floors.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Light Gauge Steel Framing Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By End Use (Commercial, Residential, Industrial), By Type (Skeleton, Wall Bearing, Long Span), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/light-gauge-steel-framing-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Skeleton steel framing is expected to witness around 5% CAGR over the forecast period owing to benefits offered by these structures. However, in 2016, wall bearing framing structures captured the highest market revenue share
- Several government initiatives for infrastructure development have led to an increase in construction of commercial properties across the globe, which has subsequently contributed to market growth
- Residential was the dominant end-use segment in 2016 and is expected to witness a CAGR of more than 4% owing to rising adoption driven by the need to reduce project completion time
- Asia Pacific dominated the market in 2016 owing to increasing construction of new commercial and industrial buildings, particularly in Southeast Asian countries
- Key players such as FRAMECAD, Emirates Building Systems LLC, Genesis Manazil Steel Framing, and QSI Interiors Ltd dominated the market in 2016 owing to emphasis on expanding their market presence through mergers and acquisitions.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Electric Water Heaters Market - The global electric water heaters market is anticipated to witness growth owing to increasing number of residential housing projects worldwide.
- Aerial Work Platform (AWP) Truck Market - The aerial work platform truck market size was estimated at over USD 2 billion in 2014.
- Vacuum Insulation Panel Market - The global Vacuum Insulation Panel Market exceeded USD 6.0 billion in 2015. The growth in this industry is likely due to significant growth in the infrastructure industry.
- Refrigerated Air Dryer Market - The Refrigerated Air Dryer Market is estimated to reach USD 1.59 billion by 2022.
Grand View Research has segmented the global light gauge steel framing market on the basis of type, end use, and region:
- Light Gauge Steel Framing Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Wall Bearing
- Long Span
- Light Gauge Steel Framing End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- Light Gauge Steel Framing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Explore the BI enabled intuitive market research database, The Grand Library, by Grand View Research, Inc.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.