Voice Complete® Now Available in Select Western European Countries
BROOMFIELD, Colorado, April 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Level 3 Communications, Inc. (NYSE: LVLT) is expanding its award-winning Voice Complete enterprise communications solution to select countries in Western Europe.
As the way we communicate and collaborate continues to evolve, Voice Complete delivers a comprehensive portfolio of voice functionality, the ability to extend existing technology investments and a migration path for enterprises to transition to more efficient Unified Communications applications at their own pace.
With this expansion, Voice Complete customers can use one solution to connect with their sites in Western Europe, reducing operational complexity, and achieve greater efficiencies by using shared calling resources between locations.
- Voice Complete is a global communications solution that leverages Level 3's expansive, purpose-built IP network to provide Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking and native PRI-ISDN (Primary Rate Interface-Integrated Services Digital Network).
- The solution supports hybrid customer environments and gives customers the ability to transition old equipment to an IP-based voice solution.
- Voice Complete has an inclusive design, providing a vendor-agnostic foundation for the adoption of Unified Communications and Collaboration solutions.
- The solution delivers emergency services, built-in failover protection and single vendor management.
- Voice Complete is available in the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, the Netherlands and Belgium.
- In 2015, Frost & Sullivan recognized Level 3 for Best Practices in VoIP and SIP Trunking Services to Enterprises, calling the Voice Complete solution "…a sophisticated set of enterprise voice technologies that simplifies VoIP and SIP trunking for mainstream enterprises to adopt."
- SIP trunking and PRI connections to the PSTN (public switched telephone network) that do not require premise conversion gear
- Telephone numbers and the ability to call local, long distance/national, toll-free/freephone and international destinations
- Emergency calling services
- Ability to share calling bandwidth from a multicontinental or multiregional pool of CCPs (Concurrent Call Path)
- Built-in failover that does not require purchasing additional CCPs
- Global pricing model, with flexible invoicing options
- A customer portal to manage the solution globally
- One vendor contract and a unified set of service level agreements
- Free intra-enterprise calling
Mike Sapien, principal analyst, Ovum Enterprise Services
"Level 3's Voice Complete is a comprehensive, global communications solution enabling large enterprises to implement SIP-based services to integrate their voice communications and business applications to improve performance, enhance reliability and allow collaboration among its employees and customers. Voice Complete includes communications management using a single contract, customer portal, feature set and the appropriate SLAs. Based on Level 3's strong, successful experience in the U.S. with this service, this solution offers European enterprises a flexible, dynamic and cost-effective IP platform for business communications."
Anthony Christie, chief marketing officer, Level 3
"Keeping true to the global nature of our business, we are standing up a solution that is not limited by geographic boundaries. Voice Complete operates where our customers do business, and enables them to share their internal calling resources across borders and continents. We're also removing the burden of managing multiple voice technologies, by delivering a platform that supports their legacy infrastructure while preparing them to take advantage of the next-generation communication solutions. Customers will benefit from greater efficiencies within their voice environment, improved reliability and streamlined operations so they can focus on their business."
Andrew Crouch, regional president, EMEA and Global Accounts Management Division, Level 3
"This is yet another milestone in our efforts to deliver easy to use, comprehensive solutions that support the needs of our customers. Global companies are looking for business solutions that will help them extend the life of their current communications solutions while creating a bridge to new platforms. Regardless of existing architecture, enterprises can capitalize on more efficient technology, improve the reliability of their communications and reduce operational complexities. With Voice Complete, customers don't need additional equipment; they can transition at their own pace, keeping focused on their core business."
- Solution Brochure: Level 3 Voice Complete: The Intelligent Path to A Simple Conversation
About Level 3 Communications
Level 3 Communications, Inc. (NYSE: LVLT) is a Fortune 500 company that provides local, national and global communications services to enterprise, government and carrier customers. Level 3's comprehensive portfolio of secure, managed solutions includes fiber and infrastructure solutions; IP-based voice and data communications; wide-area Ethernet services; video and content distribution; data center and cloud-based solutions. Level 3 serves customers in more than 500 markets in over 60 countries across a global services platform anchored by owned fiber networks on three continents and connected by extensive undersea facilities. Level 3 services are provided by subsidiaries of Level 3 Communications, Inc. For more information, visit www.level3.com or get to know us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
© Level 3 Communications, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Level 3, Level 3 Communications, Level (3), Voice Complete and the Level 3 Logo are either registered service marks or service marks of Level 3 Communications, LLC and/or one of its Affiliates in the United States and elsewhere. Any other service names, product names, company names or logos included herein are the trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. Level 3 services are provided by subsidiaries of Level 3 Communications, Inc.
Some statements made in this press release are forward-looking in nature and are based on management's current expectations or beliefs. These forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of performance and are subject to a number of uncertainties and other factors, many of which are outside Level 3's control, which could cause actual events to differ materially from those expressed or implied by the statements. Important factors that could prevent Level 3 from achieving its stated goals include, but are not limited to, the company's ability to: increase revenue from its services to realize its targets for financial and operating performance; develop and maintain effective business support systems; manage system and network failures or disruptions; avert the breach of its network and computer system security measures; develop new services that meet customer demands and generate acceptable margins; manage the future expansion or adaptation of its network to remain competitive; defend intellectual property and proprietary rights; manage risks associated with continued uncertainty in the global economy; manage continued or accelerated decreases in market pricing for communications services; obtain capacity for its network from other providers and interconnect its network with other networks on favorable terms; successfully integrate future acquisitions; effectively manage political, legal, regulatory, foreign currency and other risks it is exposed to due to its substantial international operations; mitigate its exposure to contingent liabilities; and meet all of the terms and conditions of its debt obligations. Additional information concerning these and other important factors can be found within Level 3's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Statements in this press release should be evaluated in light of these important factors. Level 3 is under no obligation to, and expressly disclaims any such obligation to, update or alter its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise.
SOURCE Level 3 Communications, Inc.