SAN FRANCISCO, September 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The global knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) market is expected to reach USD 124.29 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The outsourcing of knowledge processes facilitates the maximum utilization of resources at much lower costs. In addition, growing opportunities in legal process outsourcing and increasing applications in the IT & telecom, healthcare, and pharmaceutical segments are driving the market growth.
The presence of a large pool of resources in emerging economies is resulting in the growth of knowledge process outsourcing firms. Currently, companies prefer outsourcing work that involves critical processes and a large amount of time so that they can employ their resources in other revenue-generating tasks, which, in turn, saves the time and money of organizations.
The IT and telecom segment is expected to grow at a faster rate with a CAGR of 20.8% over the forecast period. Increasing data in the IT and telecom industries is resulting in larger usage of analytical tools and R&D in the field to extract useful information thereby resulting in growth of the market over the years.
The engineering and design segment has a large market share and is valued at USD 5.53 billion. Owing to technological advancement in the engineering sector, there is a high demand for outsourcing the designing part of the components. The Latin American region is expected to witness the fastest growth in the global KPO market due to the increasing emphasis laid on research and analysis of data by many large and medium size companies present in the region.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) Market Analysis By Service, By Application (BFSI, Healthcare, IT & Telecom, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Retail), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/knowledge-process-outsourcing-kpo-market
Further Key Findings From the Study Suggest:
- The analytics & market research segment dominated the market in 2016 and is estimated to generate a revenue of over USD 45.18 billion by 2025. The growing data over the globe has resulted in increasing demand for analytical tools and market research to segregate useful information from the massive chunk of available raw data
- The legal process outsourcing segment is anticipated to witness the fastest growth at a CAGR of 21.5% over the forecast period. Many companies outsource their legal tasks to experts in order to reduce time and costs incurred.
- The BFSI segment was valued at USD 9.66 billion in 2016 and is estimated to reach USD 37.94 billion by 2025.Increasing concerns for revenue cycle and managing the customer data requires lot of time and hence companies in this segment are outsourcing these tasks
- The industry in Latin America is projected to witness a substantial growth over the forecast period, which is attributed to the increasing number of skilled workforce. The regional market is expected to attain USD 9.13 billion by 2025
- Key players including McKinsey & Company, Moody's Corporation, ExlService Holdings, Inc., Wipro Ltd., and HCL Technologies Ltd. dominate the global knowledge process outsourcing market
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Mobile Printing Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/mobile-printing-industry
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/product-lifecycle-management-market
- Smartphone Operating System Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/smartphone-operating-system-market
- Underwater Robotics Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/underwater-robotics-market
Grand View Research has segmented the Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) market on the basis of service, application, and region:
- Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- Analytics & Market Research
- Customer & Marketing Analytics
- Operations & Supply Chain Analytics
- Competitive Intelligence & Industry Analysis
- Engineering & Design
- Financial Process Outsourcing
- Legal Process Outsourcing
- Publishing Outsourcing
- Research & Development Outsourcing
- Analytics & Market Research
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- IT & Telecom
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.