SAN FRANSCISCO, December 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
The global isoflavones market is expected to reach USD 50.06billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The significant rise in the demand of nutraceutical supplements across all age groups and an increase in the disposable income globally are the major driving factors for the growth of isoflavones market.
The aging population is becoming a global phenomenon in developed as well as emerging countries. The consumers across the globe nowadays are concentrating on improving the quality of life and are very careful about the products they are consuming. Growing health concern has resulted in increase of usage of naturally-derived products.
Isoflavones are plant-derived compounds and belong to the class of phytoestrogens. Isoflavones are extracted from a variety of plants and food products such as soy, red clover, beans, lentils, flaxseeds, green tea, & peas. Isoflavones are extracted in the form of powder from these sources. These products are rich in calcium & proteins, and compounds like isoflavones extracted from these sources have various health benefits
Soy is a major source for obtaining isoflavones compounds globally. Soy-based isoflavones are believed to have several health benefits. Soy-based isoflavones are used to control high blood pressure, cholesterol, and heart-related diseases. They are believed to be a beneficial cure for preventing breast cancer, hot flashes after breast cancer, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and menopausal symptoms.
Isoflavones are highly beneficial for human health. These compounds when enter the human body, they change to phytoestrogens which have the similar function to hormone estrogen in the body.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Isoflavones Market Analysis By Sources (Soybeans), By Application (Food & Beverages, Nutraceutical, Cosmetics), By Regions (North America, APAC, Europe, CSA, MEA), Competitive Strategies And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/isoflavones-market
Further key Findings from the Study Suggest:
- The global isoflavones market is anticipated to reach 964.17 kilo tons by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 16.4% from 2016 to 2025
- Isoflavones extracts are used as raw material in various end-use industries such as food & beverages, cosmetics, nutraceuticals & dietary supplements, animal feed, and pharmaceuticals.
- The nutraceuticals application accounted for around 41% of the total market for isoflavones in 2015. The segment is anticipated to show the similar growth trend over the forecast period.
- In 2015, North America was the biggest market for isoflavones and the region accounted for around 37% of the total market.
- North America & Europe are anticipated to show the fastest growth over the next nine years.
- The market is highly fragmented and competitive in nature. Presently the market is experiencing the occurrence of less number of matureas well as small scale players.
- Some of the key companies present in the market are Archer Daniels Midland, SK Bioland,Medisys Biotech Pvt. Ltd., and HerboNutra.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Flavonoids Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/flavonoids-market
- Savory Snacks Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/savory-snacks-market
- Cereal Bar Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cereal-bar-market
- Diabetic Food Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/diabetic-food-market
Grand View Research has segmented the isoflavones market on the basis of sources, application, and region:
- Global Isoflavones Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Kilo Tons, 2014 - 2025)
- Global Isoflavones application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Kilo Tons, 2014 - 2025)
- Food & Beverages
- Isoflavones Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, Volume, Kilo Tons, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Access research insight: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/research-insights/isoflavones-market-insights-size-share
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Read Our Blogs - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/food-and-beverages
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.